Know anyone with a disease? Read this

Will it cure the malady of grown men who are scared of dogs and won't shut up about St Bonaventure in Syracuse threads ?

Smoke it up BBB, maybe your fail rate on joke posts will decrease. I like the ones where you cry about Mead.

Silly beeeeeeeeech.

I see you're back to being a dick. And, I was just going to compliment you in another thread.

A. I've never been scared of a dog in my life. If you like dogs that kill kids, so be it.

B. You won't shut up about UNC in a Syracuse thread. At least you're like everybody else there - I'm sure you didn't go to that school, either.

C. Fail rate - yeah, right...............I've posted once about Mead - thanks for being so attentive to me.

At least you're like everybody else there - I'm sure you didn't go to that school, either.

2 point takedown ! I'm proud of you, finally a logical comeback with just enough snark.

Joke fail rate up to 12% now. Keep it up, let's turn this thing around.

Knock off the alcoholic who throws shade at stoners bit. It's really sad, some of us never had to hit rock bottom.

Edited by Ryan L Billz

Here is a related NFL story from January

Goodell: NFL would consider allowing medical marijuana

http://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/nfl/2014/01/23/commissioner-roger-goodell-marijuana/4797267/

The NFL doesn't seem much closer to recognizing medical cannabis benefits.

http://www.forbes.com/sites/debraborchardt/2016/07/22/nfl-to-name-new-medical-chief-bringing-hope-for-cannabis-concussion-treatment/#31abf2c4247a

One problem facing the players is that there haven’t been any studies to support their thesis and anecdotal evidence. Dr. Stuart Titus of Kannalife Sciences said that to date there has only been animal testing. However, he did point to a UCLA study on young adults that had suffered traumatic brain injury. Of the 450 in the study, the patients that had been regular cannabis users were 80% more likely to survive a traumatic brain injury.

http://www.forbes.com/sites/debraborchardt/2016/07/22/nfl-to-name-new-medical-chief-bringing-hope-for-cannabis-concussion-treatment/#31abf2c4247a

One problem facing the players is that there haven’t been any studies to support their thesis and anecdotal evidence. Dr. Stuart Titus of Kannalife Sciences said that to date there has only been animal testing. However, he did point to a UCLA study on young adults that had suffered traumatic brain injury. Of the 450 in the study, the patients that had been regular cannabis users were 80% more likely to survive a traumatic brain injury.

Is it possible that the pot heads in that study actually died but nobody noticed because their brain functions did not change measurably from their base line?

Ah performer, you are as regular as a clock. All I have to do is post and there you appear.

As much as your comments are truly moronic, it is still somehow comforting to know that even in our current societal chaos, brought on by the failed policies of Hillary and Obama, you will be there to post horseschit

This study is not great. Also, that sentence is a lie.

Edited by FireChan

The Drug Policy Alliance put out a new Marijuana Fact Booklet. Following is the table of contents, just in case any of you wondered about such topics:

A brief history of marijuana

Is it true that marijuana has medicinal properties?

How strong is today’s marijuana?

Is marijuana a gateway drug?

Are more people becoming dependent on marijuana?

Does marijuana impair driving the way alcohol does?

Does using marijuana have long-term effects on the brain?

Does marijuana negatively impact mental health?

Is there a relationship between marijuana and cancer?

What happens when you eat something made with marijuana

(a “marijuana-infused edible”)?

What are marijuana concentrates?

Should I talk to my child about marijuana?

Where in the U.S. is marijuana legal?

Does marijuana legalization lead to increased use?

Do people still get arrested and punished for using marijuana?

http://www.drugpolicy.org/sites/default/files/DPA_Marijuana_Facts_Booklet.pdf

The Drug Policy Alliance put out a new Marijuana Fact Booklet. Following is the table of contents, just in case any of you wondered about such topics:

1. A brief history of marijuana

2. Is it true that marijuana has medicinal properties?

3. How strong is today’s marijuana?

4. Is marijuana a gateway drug?

5. Are more people becoming dependent on marijuana?

6. Does marijuana impair driving the way alcohol does?

7. Does using marijuana have long-term effects on the brain?

8. Does marijuana negatively impact mental health?

9. Is there a relationship between marijuana and cancer?

10. What happens when you eat something made with marijuana

11. What are marijuana concentrates?

12. Should I talk to my child about marijuana?

13. Where in the U.S. is marijuana legal?

14. Does marijuana legalization lead to increased use?

15. Do people still get arrested and punished for using marijuana?

Chapters 5, 7, and 8 can be skipped by anyone who has read this thread because you already know the answers.

A brief history of marijuana

Is it true that marijuana has medicinal properties?

How strong is today’s marijuana?

Is marijuana a gateway drug?

Are more people becoming dependent on marijuana?

Does marijuana impair driving the way alcohol does?

Does using marijuana have long-term effects on the brain?

Does marijuana negatively impact mental health?

Is there a relationship between marijuana and cancer?

What happens when you eat something made with marijuana

What are marijuana concentrates?

Should I talk to my child about marijuana?

Where in the U.S. is marijuana legal?

Does marijuana legalization lead to increased use?

Do people still get arrested and punished for using marijuana?

Weren't you giving up on spewing your bull **** here?

Pot is a medicine right? So why should I talk to my child about it? Did you talk to your children about cyclosporine Bob?

Cyclosporine is a concoction of big pharma designed to make money first and cure a few things as an afterthought.

Pot cures everything.

Can you see why bob would tell his kids about pot and keep evil cyclosporine a secret?

It is an insincere question I believe but just in case I am misreading you I will answer the cyclosporine question

For most of the lives of anyone over 10 years old, marijuana has been vilified by our government, and thus by teachers in our schools. People have been told for years that this is a recreational substance that was dangerous and should be avoided....just say no to drugs included cannabis.

Today we are learning that it has tremendous medicinal potential. So it is necessary to explain that duality to some children that have gotten mixed messages over time. Should they think someone they know that uses cannabis is still a good person or are now they bad?

Cyclosporine has never been included as recreational or bad when children were taught to 'just say no to drugs'.

If Weed isn't highly addictive, why can't Josh Gordon or Aldon Smith quit, despite facing a lifetime ban?

By 'highly addictive' they mean that a higher percentage of people have a problem with the substance than have with a lower addictive substance. Heroin is more highly addictive than cannabis because a higher percentage of regular users of heroin develop a problem with heroin than do regular users of cannabis develop a problem with cannabis.

People that do develop a problem with a substance may still have a big problem however. This may be the case with those players or it may not. I don't know. It is possible that they like using it, know most users beat the testing system, and then failed to beat the testing system.

Additionally, the effects from withdrawal of different drugs is often considered when discussing how addictive it is for a dependent user. Cannabis withdrawal symptoms are so mild that for years people have argued whether or not there even were withdrawal symptoms.

Medical marijuana been legal in WA for quite awhile. Small business owner near me had terrible neuropathy in foot and had been prescribed opiates. She was required to be tested to insure she was taking, not selling, the drugs. She hated them as they made her fuzzy-headed. She switched to prescribed cannabis (liquid) and has not needed anything else in years. Also know of someone who had chronic hiccups, which can be debilitating. Went on for weeks. Dr. prescribed anti-spasm meds, relaxants, all kinds of stuff which did nothing but knock him out all day, then when he woke the spasms returned. In desperation he went to pot store, described what effect he was looking for to clerk (they are highly educated in the various strains and effects), went home, lit up, first hit - hiccups gone. For good.

The stuff you get in the stores is not laced with crap or parsed out with herbs and other garbage, so it's quite strong. A little goes a long way

Medical marijuana been legal in WA for quite awhile. Small business owner near me had terrible neuropathy in foot and had been prescribed opiates. She was required to be tested to insure she was taking, not selling, the drugs. She hated them as they made her fuzzy-headed. She switched to prescribed cannabis (liquid) and has not needed anything else in years. Also know of someone who had chronic hiccups, which can be debilitating. Went on for weeks. Dr. prescribed anti-spasm meds, relaxants, all kinds of stuff which did nothing but knock him out all day, then when he woke the spasms returned. In desperation he went to pot store, described what effect he was looking for to clerk (they are highly educated in the various strains and effects), went home, lit up, first hit - hiccups gone. For good.

The stuff you get in the stores is not laced with crap or parsed out with herbs and other garbage, so it's quite strong. A little goes a long way

i would be much better with this if people were getting "prescriptions" for the stuff that really needed it. The whole process is a joke. When I got my card I asked how business was. She said great! I asked why. She said 4/20 is coming up.

How do you feel about it bringing legalized for recreational use?

Also what do these people do when they travel out of state?

Edited by Chef Jim