Know anyone with a disease? Read this

I think aisle 7 at Walmart is where they sell the analogies. I know they come cheaper by the case and apparently you bought the "Boxing and Mortal Kombat" inventory. Zip on over there this morning and pick up a variety pack.

Will you be working today ? Maybe I'll come say hi.

Sorry you're heartbroken a repetitive woman, who gets beat up by Hemet.

Ah Robin, ever since Duckdog left you've been searching for a new Batman. Could you have found it in Gator?

Shhhhh, stay down. Your corny replies don't help.

Guess you gotta appear tough in front of the PPP ers you cheerlead for. I get it.

Edited by Ryan L Billz

I've always liked your posts, except for when it comes to pot. About 5 years ago or so, that crazy guy who always wanted to fight anybody who said anything against pot (and I never say I want it illegal - I just rail against those who say it's harmless) was going insane on a thread on off the wall.

You joined in and repeatedly wanted me to expound on my thoughts or experience and such. I kept joking it off because I didn't have the time etc. to really get into it.

But, you goaded me so many times - that finally I did - wrote a big long thoughtful (IMO) post about the pros and cons of legalization, pot, etc. - and then you immediately locked the thread. I was like WTF - were you just doing that to be an ahole and get me to waste a bunch of time?!?

I don't recall that at all. It doesn't strike me as something I would have done (at least the locking the thread part), but if that was the case, I apologize.

I don't recall that at all. It doesn't strike me as something I would have done (at least the locking the thread part), but if that was the case, I apologize.

Oh it absolutely sounds like something you would have done. LOL!!

And never ever apologize here!!

It's funny that you pot preachers think we have an agenda here. Did you ever think we just enjoy making fun of stoners?

And never ever apologize here!! It's funny that you pot preachers think we have an agenda here. Did you ever think we just enjoy making fun of stoners?

serial insulters...

If it was in PPP I wouldn't have touched it. If it was in OTW and it was going political I would have moved it over here.

I would only use the lock feature for redundant threads or new threads during games.

Maybe I was high and hit the wrong button.

And never ever apologize here!!

Sorry about that Chief, errrrr Chef.

Will you be working today ? Maybe I'll come say hi.

Sorry you're heartbroken a repetitive woman, who gets beat up by Hemet.

Shhhhh, stay down. Your corny replies don't help.

Guess you gotta appear tough in front of the PPP ers you cheerlead for. I get it.

Invariably when you come down here to PPP you make it a habit to insult the board and somehow work into the conversation all the ass and money you are getting. Classy people don't bother tooting their own horn. I've been treating you like my sock puppet because your clown act demands it. You should probably just go back to the Shoutbox where your act is par for the course.

Invariably when you come down here to PPP you make it a habit to insult the board and somehow work into the conversation all the ass and money you are getting. Classy people don't bother tooting their own horn. I've been treating you like my sock puppet because your clown act demands it. You should probably just go back to the Shoutbox where your act is par for the course.

You are insulting the shout box while complaining about someone insulting the board? :doh:

You are so stupid!! :lol:

Keep cheerleading. You're a dimwit who brings nothing to the table

Tell us more about that black guy you know Bozo.

Insult the board ? Just you BBB and Merper.

Merper unlike the first 2 actually is funny sometimes. You're a total bore, you know this already. Keep cheerleading and lumping yourself in with "the board".

Have an original thought you weak follower. The board has some cool mofos like chef Jim, meazza, and sometimes DC tom. Sorry you're not them tool.

Edited by Ryan L Billz

You are insulting the shout box while complaining about someone insulting the board? :doh:

You are so stupid!! :lol:

I'm not insulting the Shoutbox at all. I'm telling it like it is, where conversations about stool size and rubbing hot sauce on your dick are common.

Keep cheerleading. You're a dimwit who brings nothing to the table

Tell us more about that black guy you know Bozo.

Insult the board ? Just you BBB and Merper.

Merper unlike the first 2 actually is funny sometimes. You're a total bore, you know this already. Keep cheerleading and lumping yourself in with "the board".

Have an original thought you weak follower.

Why are you bringing race into this?

I'm not insulting the Shoutbox at all. I'm telling it like it is, where conversations about stool size and rubbing hot sauce on your dick are common.

You can't even do that right. Get him gator.

Easy pickings.

5 year old references about duckdog. Same lame ass 3rd. Loves to pick on the weakest link.

You can't even do that right. Get him gator.

Easy pickings.

5 year old references about duckdog. Same lame ass 3rd. Loves to pick on the weakest link.

Yes, and I'm absolutely picking on you. Now, why bring up race?