Know anyone with a disease? Read this

Do either one of you have a point to make ? Who are these theoretical people you speak of ?

Yes, we are mocking stoners. If you weren't stoned you would have understood. You do a good job filling in for Duckdog.

Edited by 3rdnlng

Yes, we are mocking stoners. If you weren't stoned you would have understood. You do a good job filling in for Duckdog.

see magox post dumbass. This "stoner" bought a business that made 50k and 3 years later makes 120k. Stfu and hit me up if you need a loan. I know you haven't reached those levels with that peabrain attached to that fat neck. Try again idiot. Your mocking skills are horrendous by the way, been taking classes from BBB ?

So if someone smokes weed they must be a stoner?

Well, if we are ignorantly labeling then I suppose if you have a drink of alcohol you are an alcoholic.

Edited by Ryan L Billz

see magox post dumbass. This "stoner" bought a business that made 50k and 3 years later makes 120k. Stfu and hit me up if you need a loan. I know you haven't reached those levels with that peabrain attached to that fat neck. Try again idiot. Your mocking skills are horrendous by the way, been taking classes from BBB ?

c6085774a80dc5e54acea20fe9604cb2fbf26e7b

So if someone smokes weed they must be a stoner?

Well, if we are ignorantly labeling then I suppose if you have a drink of alcohol you are an alcoholic.

No, Ryan is almost as fanatical as Bob in Michigan where it pertains to weed. He's the first to defend its use and coincidently is always talking in the Shoutbox about food. I think he is a stoner, not because he occasionally smokes weed but because he seems consumed by its use. Oh, and he also says some pretty stupid **** sometimes.

:lol:

You like that ? Hi five !!

Duckdogs the only one that idiot could "mock"

No, Ryan is almost as fanatical as Bob in Michigan where it pertains to weed. He's the first to defend its use and coincidently is always talking in the Shoutbox about food. I think he is a stoner, not because he occasionally smokes weed but because he seems consumed by its use. Oh, and he also says some pretty stupid **** sometimes.

People like food. There's a food network now. You have cable yet ?

Good for you. I hope you make even more, because in some odd way that would make my continual ownership of you more complete.

Good for you. I hope you make even more, because in some odd way that would make my continual ownership of you more complete.

Ok jtsp. Let me know when the ownership starts.

You mock yourself without my help. Living in fantasyland huh ?

Stay down idiot. You're not good at this.

You like that ? Hi five !!

Duckdogs the only one that idiot could "mock"

People like food. There's a food network now. You have cable yet ?

Maybe you and gator could start your own clique here at PPP. You could call it The Duckdog Group in honor of its founding father, with its only prerequisite being that one must have thin skin and a propensity for getting their panties all in a wad to be a member.

Maybe you and gator could start your own clique here at PPP. You could call it The Duckdog Group in honor of its founding father, with its only prerequisite being that one must have thin skin and a propensity for getting their panties all in a wad to be a member.

It's just fun smacking you around. PayPal me 500.00 and I'll stop kicking your ass on your beloved playground

Bring up duckdog 10 more times. Your one bullet joke gets funnier when you repeat it to the mongoloids.

Edited by Ryan L Billz

It's just fun smacking you around. PayPal me 500.00 and I'll stop kicking your ass on your beloved playground

Bring up duckdog 10 more times. Your one bullet joke gets funnier when you repeat it to the mongoloids.

First you offer me a loan and now you want to borrow from me? Maybe if you didn't spend so much money on weed you wouldn't have to beg.

Medical Cannabis Bill moving in Ohio Legislature. Fall cannabis ballot initiative still moving ahead.

http://www.cannabisbusinesstimes.com/article/cbt-051016-medical-marijuana-bill-ohio-representatives/

From the article

H.B. 523 would allow patients with qualifying medical conditions to buy and use medical marijuana with recommendation from their state-licensed physicians, according to Cleveland.com. It would allow vaping, but not smoking. The rules and regulations surrounding the program would be written by a nine-member commission within two years of the bill becoming law. The state would issue licenses for growing, testing, processing and selling medical marijuana.

First you offer me a loan and now you want to borrow from me? Maybe if you didn't spend so much money on weed you wouldn't have to beg.

Borrow ? There's no repayment. Send the funds and I'll quit giving you wedgies and swirlies.

Make it 1000 for me having to explain simple concepts to you 8 times.

Okay Don Quixote.

Borrow ? There's no repayment. Send the funds and I'll quit giving you wedgies and swirlies.

Make it 1000 for me having to explain simple concepts to you 8 times.

Okay Don Quixote.

So, you just want a free handout, eh? You must be one of those entitlement people. Did you go to the Occupy Wall Street filth fest? You can beg for money from me but face it, you are stuck being my sock puppet free of charge. You did it to yourself.

So, you just want a free handout, eh? You must be one of those entitlement people. Did you go to the Occupy Wall Street filth fest? You can beg for money from me but face it, you are stuck being my sock puppet free of charge. You did it to yourself.

Isn't the sock puppet your spouse ?

Unsubscribe. I forgot how much of a bore it is to read your kooky replies.

It's the 12th round and you're behind by 11 points. Too bad you have no knockout punch.

You really think you've done anything besides mock yourself today ? Amazing stuff donkey. Guess it's nice to have self of steam.

Edited by Ryan L Billz

Are you bad at everything? Perhaps that explains all this frustration that you exhibit