Know anyone with a disease? Read this

It doesn't explain the weak takes you have that I routinely dominate. You're a whiny one huh

One can smoke pot after they turn the age of 18 with minimal effects and not be considered a stoner.

The single best counter-argument to this is the general dopiness of the stoners who make it.

It doesn't explain the weak takes you have that I routinely dominate. You're a whiny one huh

One can smoke pot after they turn the age of 18 with minimal effects and not be considered a stoner.

Sorry about the last 3 years. Another ex alcoholic throws shade at "stoners".

Suck it. It's a free country, I'll do whatever I want.

Onion rings then :) You get it

This is the type of junk I never reply to - because it makes no sense. One sentence has nothing to do with the other.........And, then in your mind, you dominate! Haha

Sounds like you are telling kids that they should smoke pot. Nice, do you offer little girls (or boys) candy too?

Sounds like you're making things up. Where and when did I advocate pot use for children ?

Keep on trying, at least you're a few shades lighter than BBB on the lameness scale.

Sounds like you're making things up. Where and when did I advocate pot use for children ?

Keep on trying, at least you're a few shades lighter than BBB on the lameness scale.

How about explaining what the hell this crap means?:

:blink:

Call your ex girlfriends cousins boss he will explain it to you.

I don't have time to help you with the weak attack game you employ.

Edited by Ryan L Billz

UB study on using cannabinoids to treat depression

“Chronic stress is one of the major causes of depression,” Haj-Dahmane says. “Using compounds derived from cannabis — marijuana — to restore normal endocannabinoid function could potentially help stabilize moods and ease depression.” - See more at: http://www.buffalo.edu/news/releases/2015/02/004.html#sthash.hzXl055A.BDhpdm8g.dpuf