Know anyone with a disease? Read this

You better not be in SoCal, not when the real thing is so available.

You want readily available. Come to Oaksterdam and Bezerkely. This is no exaggeration. As soon as you get out of the car in Berkeley it smell like someone ran over a skunk.

Edited by Chef Jim

No wonder one of my coworkers just moved there. Explains a lot.

I go to concerts at The Fox in Oakland a few times a year. I like to be up front "on the rail" so I have to get there early to wait in line. Going tonight actually. Anyway the parade of stoners is comical. These two guys come by a couple week ago. Dreds, guitars, open containers and smelling of skunk. They play a bit (not too bad) and someone asks their name. No lie, the mandolin player said his name was Circles. :w00t: Of course the old dude that I am had to say "Hmm, I'm partial to squares myself" Went right over his stoned head.

Edited by Chef Jim

I go to concerts at The Fox in Oakland a few times a year. I like to be up front "on the rail" so I have to get there early to wait in line. Going tonight actually. Anyway the parade of stoners is comical. These to guys come by a couple week ago. Dreds, guitars, open containers and smelling of skunk. They play a bit (not too bad) and someone asks their name. No lie, the mandolin player said his name was Circles. :w00t: Of course the old dude that I am had to say "Hmm, I'm partial to squares myself" Went right over his stoned head.

:lol: :lol: That's fantastic.

Does anyone know how I can cure my sneezing after taking a few whiffs of pepper that is supposed to cure my paranoia after smoking pot?

I took some Zyrtec D to quit sneezing after taking the few whiffs of pepper that is supposed to cure my paranoia after smoking pot - but now it's making me pee a lot.

What can I do about peeing a lot?

The key is to smoke some pot after you smoke the pot.

Maybe I'll just try this.

So how many prostitutes have you dismembered?

:lol:

I took some Zyrtec D to quit sneezing after taking the few whiffs of pepper that is supposed to cure my paranoia after smoking pot - but now it's making me pee a lot.

What can I do about peeing a lot?

Maybe I'll just try this.

Get a bigger urostomy bag.

:lol:

• 2 weeks later...

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/white-house-cannabis-protest_us_57005b38e4b083f5c607de1e

Hundreds of people who support marijuana legalization got high in front of the White House on Saturday in a demonstration aimed at getting cannabis removed from the federal government’s most serious category of illegal drugs.

The mass protest, led by DCMJ, a D.C.-based marijuana group whose activists could be spotted wearing distinctive red, smurf-like ski hats, called for President Barack Obama to take marijuana off the list of Schedule I of the Controlled Substances Act. The federal government classification given to the “most dangerous drugs” lumps marijuana in with more serious drugs like heroin, bath salts and LSD, allowing it to be prosecuted aggressively.