Know anyone with a disease? Read this

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/white-house-cannabis-protest_us_57005b38e4b083f5c607de1e

Hundreds of people who support marijuana legalization got high in front of the White House on Saturday in a demonstration aimed at getting cannabis removed from the federal government’s most serious category of illegal drugs.

The mass protest, led by DCMJ, a D.C.-based marijuana group whose activists could be spotted wearing distinctive red, smurf-like ski hats, called for President Barack Obama to take marijuana off the list of Schedule I of the Controlled Substances Act. The federal government classification given to the “most dangerous drugs” lumps marijuana in with more serious drugs like heroin, bath salts and LSD, allowing it to be prosecuted aggressively.

The desecration of the US flag is not surprising from these losers. Pot is more important to them than anything the stars and bars could ever stand for....because they are hooked.

Everbody know marijuana is addictive :)

Well it certainly becomes a priority to many people who will justify anything to excuse their using. It appears to be such a high priority to these losers that they transformed our flag, which commemorates our founding, our history and those who died protecting us, into a tribute to the plant. I hope they are addicted. At least that would be an excuse for their reprehensible display.

And I heard they won't back down now that they're out of their crypts.

I wish all these losers would just go away and I know someday they will but the waiting is the hardest part.

which commemorates our founding, our history and those who died protecting us, into a tribute to the plant.

Lighten up dude.

So did these guys, except they did it with an animal. http://www.ebay.com/itm/Buffalo-Bills-Stars-and-Strips-US-Large-Flying-Banner-Flag-3x5Ft-/301914404718?hash=item464b80376e:g:Fc8AAOSwxcRW~HcN

Edited by reddogblitz

• 2 weeks later...

A possible rescheduling of cannabis may be on the horizon. It is hard to fathom how the DEA could continue the schedule 1 classification but when their jobs depend upon it, they just may.

http://www.scientificamerican.com/article/a-new-era-in-medical-marijuana-research/

From the article

Marijuana is widely recognized as an often-effective treatment for a variety of common conditions. Even though it remains illegal at the federal level, 23 states and the District of Columbia have legalized its use for chronic pain, nausea, glaucoma, migraine and more. But researchers like Patel and Cao believe cannabis has even greater potential in the treatment of major disorders including Alzheimer’s, cancer, epilepsy, post-traumatic stress disorder and autoimmune diseases. They have committed their careers to it and, despite the onerous restrictions and endless hassles—Patel once waited six months for a DEA green-light—they have made real progress and routinely published their findings. A decision by the DEA to reschedule, although it will not completely remove the onus of illegality or the burden on scientists, could launch a new era in marijuana research.

A possible rescheduling of cannabis may be on the horizon. It is hard to fathom how the DEA could continue the schedule 1 classification but when their jobs depend upon it, they just may.

http://www.scientificamerican.com/article/a-new-era-in-medical-marijuana-research/

From the article

Marijuana is widely recognized as an often-effective treatment for a variety of common conditions. Even though it remains illegal at the federal level, 23 states and the District of Columbia have legalized its use for chronic pain, nausea, glaucoma, migraine and more. But researchers like Patel and Cao believe cannabis has even greater potential in the treatment of major disorders including Alzheimer’s, cancer, epilepsy, post-traumatic stress disorder and autoimmune diseases. They have committed their careers to it and, despite the onerous restrictions and endless hassles—Patel once waited six months for a DEA green-light—they have made real progress and routinely published their findings. A decision by the DEA to reschedule, although it will not completely remove the onus of illegality or the burden on scientists, could launch a new era in marijuana research.

Would this help development of a remedy for Johnny Manziel's pot addiction?

Would this help development of a remedy for Johnny Manziel's pot addiction?

Since it's been proven by consensus that pot is not addictive, he doesn't need a remedy.

And do you know what's better at relieving chronic pain, nausea, glaucoma, migraine and more? Meth.

Since it's been proven by consensus that pot is not addictive, he doesn't need a remedy.

LOL. He can't stop doing it, even for a multi-milion $$$$ career. Did he get a Browns logo for a tattoo? Or did he get a pot phrase for a tattoo?

Pennsylvania is getting closer to being the 24th medical state but they are not there yet.

http://philadelphia.cbslocal.com/2016/03/21/pa-medical-marijuana-train-slows-for-now/

But after this week the legislature won’t be back until April, and if the medical marijuana bill is further amended in the Senate, a spokesman for the House majority leader says he can’t promise that the House will take it up again.

Looks like a limited medical bill will get signed in PA

https://www.mpp.org/states/pennsylvania/

Bernie is making a big deal about getting pot off of the top drug list. Bout time. What a waste arresting people and ruining their lives and careers over a weed that is harmless. Anything to hurt people, I guess

I don't feel sorry for people who ruined their lives getting caught doing something illegal.

And harmless? Anything that alters your perception is far from harmless. Don't get me wrong I don't think it should be illegal but there are issues with its usage.

I don't feel sorry for people who ruined their lives getting caught doing something illegal.

And harmless? Anything that alters your perception is far from harmless. Don't get me wrong I don't think it should be illegal but there are issues with its usage.

Like I said, anything to hurt people. Maliciousness is a big reason its illegal in the first place

I don't have any problem legalizing any drugs either, but at least be honest about it's effects. The propaganda about weed (from both sides) is ridiculous.