Know anyone with a disease? Read this

This last statement proves everything I have been saying. You're delusional.

Can't even read a simple webMD list of health problems.

Keep smoking that weed pot head. I'm sure it'll cure whatevah you think ails yah.

Opiates are the leading gateway drug in this country. Sorry, them's the facts. They also make millions for the pharmaceutical companies in this country, who has one of the most powerful lobbies in existence. You've been brainwashed into thinking that they're looking out for your best interests. They're not. They're looking out for their profit margins.

And I did read the WebMD article. Nowhere there did it say what you claimed, that weed was as bad for you as booze and tobacco combined -- because it's not. It does less damage to your body than alcohol or tobacco.

I also don't think weed will cure my condition. It does help me greatly with managing my pain. Opiates are not an option for me, without weed I would have no access to pain killers at all.

Opiates are the leading gateway drug in this country. Sorry, them's the facts. They also make millions for the pharmaceutical companies in this country, who has one of the most powerful lobbies in existence. You've been brainwashed into thinking that they're looking out for your best interests. They're not. They're looking out for their profit margins.

And I did read the WebMD article. Nowhere there did it say what you claimed, that weed was as bad for you as booze and tobacco combined -- because it's not. It does less damage to your body than alcohol or tobacco.

I also don't think weed will cure my condition. It does help me greatly with managing my pain. Opiates are not an option for me, without weed I would have no access to pain killers at all.

It does nothing for my pain however I did just renew my card. :flirt:

When the "nurse" was asking me questions she asked if I had any numbness or tingling in my extremities. I said "no". She said "are you sure? With your sciatica......" Oh yeah...I do have numbness in my feet. 0:) When she did ask what my medical condition was I was so tempted to say "boredom"

I will tell you on weekends I'd cook up a storm after several drinks and not have an issue. When I smoke? Cuts, burns, drops and all sorts of dumb ****.

When the "nurse" was asking me questions she asked if I had any numbness or tingling in my extremities. I said "no". She said "are you sure? With your sciatica......" Oh yeah...I do have numbness in my feet. 0:) When she did ask what my medical condition was I was so tempted to say "boredom"

I will tell you on weekends I'd cook up a storm after several drinks and not have an issue. When I smoke? Cuts, burns, drops and all sorts of dumb ****.

Team alcohol !!

Opiates are better pain relievers without a doubt, because they're far more potent (thus addictive).

I'm way more functional high than drunk. Then again, I'm not smoking super potent stuff.

Opiates are better pain relievers without a doubt, because they're far more potent (thus addictive).

I'm way more functional high than drunk. Then again, I'm not smoking super potent stuff.

Here's the issue. The stuff I'm getting up here is pretty potent and a very little goes a looooong way. With alcohol there is/was no such thing as "on hit" for me. But I cooked for years under influence of booze and got real good at it.

Here's the issue. The stuff I'm getting up here is pretty potent and a very little goes a looooong way. With alcohol there is/was no such thing as "on hit" for me. But I cooked for years under influence of booze and got real good at it.

Experience helps, for sure. I save the potent stuff for binge watching Ancient Aliens (that's for Dev) or if I'm absolutely wrecked health wise and need to pass out.

Experience helps, for sure. I save the potent stuff for binge watching Ancient Aliens (that's for Dev) or if I'm absolutely wrecked health wise and need to pass out.

Well I don't get the real potent stuff. I asked the budtender (god I hate that word) for something not too potent or trippy. If that's what he gave me I can't imagine what the "good" stuff is like. I found this site that is pretty funny with tasting notes and reviews. This guy mentioned he smoked a 2g blunt of a strain that I had and went for a walk and loved it. A 2g blunt???? :blink::o:huh::unsure: . A 1/16th will last me months!!

Recent cannabis endorsement from a doctors' group

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2016/04/15/more-and-more-doctors-want-to-make-marijuana-legal/

From the article

The emergence of the group comes at a crucial moment in the national debate over marijuana legalization. More than 60 percent of the public now says that it supports marijuana legalization. Support for allowing medical use of marijuana with doctors' supervision is closer to 90 percent. Over 35 million Americans use marijuana recreationally each year, according to the latest federal statistics. Research organizations, medical groups and even many national lawmakers have called on federal authorities to revisit policies toward marijuana that have remained essentially unchanged for nearly 50 years.

Edited by Bob in Mich

Heavy Marijuana Use Has Same Effect On Dopamine System Like Cocaine, Heroin

Nature World News, by Sneha Susan John

Original Article

A recent study has proven that heavy use of cannabis can lead to a compromised dopamine system. Decreased release was found in the striatum, which is the part of the brain that helps in paying attention and memory.

Earlier research has proven that drugs like cocaine and heroin have a major effect on the dopamine release in the brain. However, it is for the first time research proved similar effects on marijuana. Unfortunately, unlike heroin and cocaine, marijuana has been widely accepted in many parts of the world

Original Article

A recent study has proven that heavy use of cannabis can lead to a compromised dopamine system. Decreased release was found in the striatum, which is the part of the brain that helps in paying attention and memory.

Earlier research has proven that drugs like cocaine and heroin have a major effect on the dopamine release in the brain. However, it is for the first time research proved similar effects on marijuana. Unfortunately, unlike heroin and cocaine, marijuana has been widely accepted in many parts of the world

The bolded part is a bit misleading. Heroin and cocaine are accepted in many parts of the world as well. Sure, the pharmaceutical companies rename them things like vicodin, percocet, cocaine hydrochloride et. al, because they can't just say they're prescribing you heroin and cocaine but they are.

...Not to mention how valuable cocaine and heroine trafficking are to our own government. :ph34r:

Original Article

There's a cure for that dopamine problem - smoke more pot!

BTW, it's absolutely perfect that Ryan is a stoner. It explains a lot.

There's a cure for that dopamine problem - smoke more pot!

BTW, it's absolutely perfect that Ryan is a stoner. It explains a lot.

It doesn't explain the weak takes you have that I routinely dominate. You're a whiny one huh

One can smoke pot after they turn the age of 18 with minimal effects and not be considered a stoner.

Sorry about the last 3 years. Another ex alcoholic throws shade at "stoners".

Suck it. It's a free country, I'll do whatever I want.

Sorry, I don't know anyone who does that.

Onion rings then :) You get it

It doesn't explain the weak takes you have that I routinely dominate. You're a whiny one huh

One can smoke pot after they turn the age of 18 with minimal effects and not be considered a stoner.

Sorry about the last 3 years. Another ex alcoholic throws shade at "stoners".

Suck it. It's a free country, I'll do whatever I want.

Onion rings then :) You get it

Relax now Ryan. Calmly exhale and try not to inhale.

Here, I got you an avatar:

post-9928-0-41068800-1461108952_thumb.jpg

Edited by 3rdnlng