Know anyone with a disease? Read this

I look at this as tax dollars well spent getting this scumbag off the street and off our payroll.

and supported in tax payer jail.

Talk about a corrupt system that's just a waste. Good thing he is off the street? Why? So drugs won't be sold? HA HA HA! Good one!

and supported in tax payer jail.

Talk about a corrupt system that's just a waste. Good thing he is off the street? Why? So drugs won't be sold? HA HA HA! Good one!

It's a good thing he's off the streets because he's a !@#$ing scumbag. He likely took marijuana that was confiscated and sold it.

So you think this is the only government system that is corrupt and wasteful?

It's a good thing he's off the streets because he's a !@#$ing scumbag. He likely took marijuana that was confiscated and sold it.

So you think this is the only government system that is corrupt and wasteful?

And you will be paying for him to stay in jail and the war on drugs will still be lost. Its a waste of money but you are happy about it because people are getting punished

Why don't public servants deserve punishment for criminal behavior associated with their taxpayer-funded jobs?

They do, but the point is his whole arrest and imprisonment is costly and pretty useless in the whole scheme of things. The war on drugs is a waste of resources

They do, but the point is his whole arrest and imprisonment is costly and pretty useless in the whole scheme of things. The war on drugs is a waste of resources

I agree that the war on drugs is a waste of resources, in fact that understates my feelings on the issue. My point is that I believe we should hold public servants to a high standard, and treat them especially harshly for their transgressions.

Whether or not the war on drugs is a waste of money is a discussion for a different time. In the meantime we are a country of laws, this scumbag broke several and likely while we were paying him and deserves to sit in a hole for a very long time. That is a good use our my money.

Now to answer my question you so conveniently skipped over. Do you think he is the only member of our government that is taking advantage of the system? The amount of waste time, energy and resources in our government most be phenomenal.

I agree that the war on drugs is a waste of resources, in fact that understates my feelings on the issue. My point is that I believe we should hold public servants to a high standard, and treat them especially harshly for their transgressions.

We are in total agreement then

Whether or not the war on drugs is a waste of money is a discussion for a different time. In the meantime we are a country of laws, this scumbag broke several and likely while we were paying him and deserves to sit in a hole for a very long time. That is a good use our my money.

Now to answer my question you so conveniently skipped over. Do you think he is the only member of our government that is taking advantage of the system? The amount of waste time, energy and resources in our government most be phenomenal.

Of course he should be in jail, but the cost involved in just this one case in so high. I just picked a random arrest, there are so many everyday. We can spend the money better

Of course he should be in jail, but the cost involved in just this one case in so high. I just picked a random arrest, there are so many everyday. We can spend the money better

So you're saying he should be in jail but we could pend our money better. Confused much?? You can't have it both ways.

Now I'll ask a third time. Do you think this is the only place the government wastes money?

So you're saying he should be in jail but we could pend our money better. Confused much?? You can't have it both ways.

Now I'll ask a third time. Do you think this is the only place the government wastes money?

You don't understand that I think the law needs to be enforced until it is changed? The war on drugs is dumb but this guy still needs to be punished.

Your question is misplaced. I think the whole concept of the WOD is wrong, whereas providing health care is not, so WOD is almost total waste--aside from providing jobs--but while providing health care can have waste fraud and abuse, as does, its still worth it

WOD wastes lives, Medicare saves lives

You don't understand that I think the law needs to be enforced until it is changed? The war on drugs is dumb but this guy still needs to be punished.

Your question is misplaced. I think the whole concept of the WOD is wrong, whereas providing health care is not, so WOD is almost total waste--aside from providing jobs--but while providing health care can have waste fraud and abuse, as does, its still worth it

WOD wastes lives, Medicare saves lives

Now see how much more fun it is to debate things without calling people names?

You're still a dumbass though. :D