Know anyone with a disease? Read this

No. Had the cruise control set at around 73 (in a 70). Hitting the gas pedal got me clocked at 78. He didn't ticket me...just a written warning.

Sorry you had to deal with that horseshit.

Maybe someday the rest of these big motherment communists will remember they're Americans and defend to the death your right to smoke it, regardless of whether they agree with what you smoke.

Maybe someday the rest of these big motherment communists will remember they're Americans and defend to the death your right to smoke it, regardless of whether they agree with what you smoke.

I think the rate I'm taxed at is immoral and punitive, and find that the confiscation of my property is far greater an affront to personal liberty than being denied the right to carry a particular type of plant around; but I pay my taxes because it's the law, and I understand there are consequences to flaunting the law.

In fact, if I didn't pay my taxes while I voiced my opposition, I'd be an abject idiot muppet. The same can be said of anyone carrying around a pocketful of dope where it's illegal regardless of how strongly they feel it's a violation of their personal liberty.

Edited by TakeYouToTasker

What horseshit? He was pulled over for speeding - and let go, wasn't he? (Even with a crapload of pot and paraphernalia)

Sounds like a good deal to me. I was pulled over for going 12 over in the winter and paid 375 bucks for that stupidity.

Why didn't Nob in Mich take a plane? One day trip and a few hour flight. Was he too stone to make a reservation on the internet?

Edited by Wacka

The slavish devotion to Draconian law enforced upon the "other" is a potentially interesting debate.

But the fact that so many of y'alll take such glee in it is a troubling symptom of a theoretically free republic.

The slavish devotion to Draconian law enforced upon the "other" is a potentially interesting debate.

But the fact that so many of y'alll take such glee in it is a troubling symptom of a theoretically free republic.

Oh please. A proselytizing stoner does something stupid, breaks the law, and gets caught and now it's a symptom of the republic? A touch melodramatic, no? Edited by FireChan

What horseshit? He was pulled over for speeding - and let go, wasn't he? (Even with a crapload of pot and paraphernalia)

Sounds like a good deal to me. I was pulled over for going 12 over in the winter and paid 375 bucks for that stupidity.

Oh please. A proselytizing stoner does something stupid, breaks the law, and gets caught and now it's a symptom of the republic? A touch melodramatic, no?

Anti Marijuana guys in 2016 are funny. Puff puff pass. Edited by Ryan L Billz

Chano, how in the hell are you not on my ignore list?

I have to agree that Simon's observation is a bit too sweeping. It is a pretty good observation relative to the regular posters in this thread however. Btw, thanks Simon.

Rather than seeing the possibility that the national laws should perhaps change, most posters see the cannabis laws as fixed. Worse than fixed, they are fine with them as they are.

There seems to be little empathy for injustice if it doesn't directly impact them. Of course, I wasn't expecting morons like performer or Tom to get my point, but I did think some of you might see the scenario differently.

I think the rate I'm taxed at is immoral and punitive, and find that the confiscation of my property is far greater an affront to personal liberty than being denied the right to carry a particular type of plant around; but I pay my taxes because it's the law, and I understand there are consequences to flaunting the law.

In fact, if I didn't pay my taxes while I voiced my opposition, I'd be an abject idiot muppet. The same can be said of anyone carrying around a pocketful of dope where it's illegal regardless of how strongly they feel it's a violation of their personal liberty.

So you are only a selfish libertarian? You only belief that you are violated for paying what everyone else pays? Lol, what a phony

I have to agree that Simon's observation is a bit too sweeping. It is a pretty good observation relative to the regular posters in this thread however. Btw, thanks Simon.

Rather than seeing the possibility that the national laws should perhaps change, most posters see the cannabis laws as fixed. Worse than fixed, they are fine with them as they are.

There seems to be little empathy for injustice if it doesn't directly impact them. Of course, I wasn't expecting morons like performer or Tom to get my point, but I did think some of you might see the scenario differently.

Why would you ignore me?

Dude, getting a warning after trafficking illegal drugs across the country is not as big of an "injustice," as you think it is. Especially because you did it knowingly.

Anti Marijuana guys in 2016 are funny. Puff puff pass.

I'm not even anti-marijuana. Just don't expect me to go march or picket so y'all can get stoned. I just don't really care. And it should be available for FDA-approved medical uses.

I'm confident that's a position the majority of PPP holds.

Why would you ignore me?

Dude, getting a warning after trafficking illegal drugs across the country is not as big of an "injustice," as you think it is. Especially because you did it knowingly.

I'm not even anti-marijuana. Just don't expect me to go march or picket so y'all can get stoned. I just don't really care. And it should be available for FDA-approved medical uses.

I'm confident that's a position the majority of PPP holds.

So why the lazy crack to marijuana comparisons ?

How do they correlate ? Sound like a hater to me.

Eff the majority. The majority is full of shmucks who eat at Golden Corral and listen to Justin Bieber.

Am I fine with a law that keeps more impaired people off the roads? Yes.

And I partake.

So why the lazy crack to marijuana comparisons ?

How do they correlate ? Sound like a hater to me.

Eff the majority. The majority is full of shmucks who eat at Golden Corral and listen to Justin Bieber.

They correlate because they are both illegal. The majority here don't give a !@#$ what you do as long as it doesn't affect us personally. Your act does get old though.