What is better, no guns, or more guns?

5 hours ago, B-Man said:

More on the above:

Why the Media Suddenly Lost Interest in the Latest School Shooting
by Brian C. Joondeph

Original Article

School shootings are terrible events -- except for the left where they represent opportunities, as in Rahm Emanuel’s “Never let a crisis go to waste” modus operandi. (snip) After the shooting, other than some virtue signaling by the media, the story has left the front pages, as the narrative may be inconvenient for the leftist agenda. CNN and MSNBC have lived up to their reputation as “drive-by media” by quickly moving on. No interviews with David Hoggor other gun control fanatics. So, what are some of the inconvenient aspects to this story

A good reminder that SJWs always lie.  This time, by omission.

On 5/13/2019 at 11:23 AM, BeginnersMind said:

26CopyPaste was the scourge of TSW. Here copy pastes are the norm. Not just directed at you Bot-man. 

Pro tip: You could try not to use watermarked images when you do your copyright infringement thing. Make it look like you care a little. 

Please everyone, make sure you don't weaponize your links, gifs or tweets.

When in doubt, take a minute and ask yourself, "Should I post a poem instead of this gif?"

• Haha (+1) 1

17 minutes ago, Joe Miner said:

When in doubt, take a minute and ask yourself, "Should I post a poem instead of this gif?"

Because that would be so terrible. 

I haven't posted a poem in months but thanks for the reminder that we need a few to brighten up the place. Feel free to add to PPP!

44 minutes ago, Joe Miner said:

Please everyone, make sure you don't weaponize your links, gifs or tweets.

Can we still weaponize the ignore feature, and/or weaponize not using the ignore feature?!?

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Koko78 said:

Can we still weaponize the ignore feature, and/or weaponize not using the ignore feature?!?

That's how these things escalate.

I weaponize a tweet against you.

You weaponize a gif against me.

I weaponize a link at you.

You go nuclear and weaponize an ignore on me.

I scorch the Earth and mass ignore.

Let's all follow BMs lead.  Ramp down the weaponizing of message board posts and features, and ramp up the self-righteous douchbaggery and condescending judgement of others

• Like (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, Joe Miner said:

Let's all follow BMs lead.  Ramp down the weaponizing of message board posts and features, and ramp up the self-righteous douchbaggery and condescending judgement of others

You are right. My negative times all of yours doesn’t equal positive. 

34 minutes ago, Joe Miner said:

And whine. Don’t forget about whining. Piss and moan and whine about others sharing links to informative articles that are germane to the topics in a thread - like it’s the downfall of human civilization and a hallmark here at PPP. 

SDS should rename PPP The Whine Cellar. 

• Like (+1) 2

56 minutes ago, Nanker said:

And whine. Don’t forget about whining. Piss and moan and whine about others sharing links to informative articles that are germane to the topics in a thread - like it’s the downfall of human civilization and a hallmark here at PPP. 

billsChan (TM)

3 hours ago, Nanker said:

you cannot stay away

6 hours ago, KRC said:

The board is so much better with quality contributions like this.

I'm flattered that you're going to follow me like this! 

Happy to have a beer with you any time as well. This message board stuff goes sideways and it need not. 

13 hours ago, BeginnersMind said:

I'm flattered that you're going to follow me like this! 

Happy to have a beer with you any time as well. This message board stuff goes sideways and it need not. 

I have had dinner with you in the past and would do it again. I will continue to express my opinion, as will you.