What is better, no guns, or more guns?

6 hours ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

oh so incompetent big government sponsored military created a psychopath killer?  Own that libs. You made this asshat 

hopefully he didn’t tweet about having vaccine reservations…

That’s the real threat RIGHT??

This is a new level of deflection, even for you!

• Eyeroll 1

CIVIL RIGHTS UPDATE: 

US District Court Judge Rules New York City’s Bruen Response Restrictions are Unconstitutional.

A U.S. District Court Judge has ruled that New York City’s gun controls enacted after the city lost in New York Rifle & Pistol Association v. Bruen are also unconstitutional. In a fit of pique following the judicial smackdown, the city deliberately ignored the Bruen ruling and enacted laws designating large swaths of the Big Apple as “sensitive places” and giving city officials the right turn down a carry permit application if they deem the poor taxpaying plebe to be “not of good moral character.”

That’s exactly the kind of “may issue” discretion that was at the heart of the Bruen complaint and why the city lost at the Supreme Court level.

https://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/breaking-us-district-court-judge-rules-new-york-citys-bruen-response-restrictions-are-unconstitutional/

• Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, B-Man said:

CIVIL RIGHTS UPDATE: 

US District Court Judge Rules New York City’s Bruen Response Restrictions are Unconstitutional.

A U.S. District Court Judge has ruled that New York City’s gun controls enacted after the city lost in New York Rifle & Pistol Association v. Bruen are also unconstitutional. In a fit of pique following the judicial smackdown, the city deliberately ignored the Bruen ruling and enacted laws designating large swaths of the Big Apple as “sensitive places” and giving city officials the right turn down a carry permit application if they deem the poor taxpaying plebe to be “not of good moral character.”

That’s exactly the kind of “may issue” discretion that was at the heart of the Bruen complaint and why the city lost at the Supreme Court level.

https://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/breaking-us-district-court-judge-rules-new-york-citys-bruen-response-restrictions-are-unconstitutional/

ITs just a matter of time till its all tossed.

• Agree 1

19 minutes ago, BillStime said:

F9c7mFTW8AAsPo6?format=jpg&name=small

Obviously you’ve never purchased a firearm to post something so stupid.

On a good note, I’m adding to my collection this weekend. I love having an arsenal at my disposal!

Edited by Beast
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

3 minutes ago, Beast said:

Obviously you’ve never purchased a firearm to post something so stupid.

On a good note, I’m adding to my collection this weekend. I live having an arsenal at my disposal!

They prove they know very little about the topics with every dumb meme.  

They just shout talking points. Then call any questions as to why they dont doesn't match reality, Insults.

its the script.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, ArdmoreRyno said:

You sharing that cartoon proves how uneducated you are on the subject. 

If you believe that's true, you need to just STFU about firearms... forever. 

I don’t take advice from nut jobs who would willingly sacrifice their own flesh and blood because they prioritize their guns.

• Vomit 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

There are mass shootings in Chicago every weekend.

No one bats an eye on the Left.

In fact, they make it easier for shooters to get out.

Same with St. Louis.

Same with Baltimore.

Same with New Orleans.

Most times, it’s not with an AR-15.

Leftists don’t actually care about saving lives.

They care about advancing their narrative.

They care about controlling you.

They care about making you feel safe while taking away your freedoms.

Don’t fall for any of it.

https://twitter.com/ZeekArkham/status/1717681319201604044

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

1 hour ago, ArdmoreRyno said:

What does your avatar mean.  Be clear...and there is no need in a civilized society for semi automatic weapons in the hands of the nonmilitary citizens.  Give me a reason.   To kill libs like me when the civil war starts?

• Eyeroll 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

It's the bill of rights, not the bill of wants or the bill of needs. No law abiding citizen of the US has to justify anything to you as it pertains to their constitutional rights...especially when no reason provided will ever be good enough for you.  

Your entire premise has already has been rebuked by the highest court in the land when it determined the state of NY to be violating the rights of its own citizenry when it did exactly what you are trying to do now in setting its own arbitrary set of "reasons" that it made necessary to allow its subjects to carry a firearm for protection while navigating the crime ridden hellscape that this state fostered. 

No, The onus is on YOU to give us a reason why we should forsake our right to defend ourselves and our families with whatever tool we deem necessary.. and it better not be "because there are lunatics out there who want to kill innocent people"

• Eyeroll 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

11 hours ago, BillStime said:

I don’t take advice from nut jobs who would willingly sacrifice their own flesh and blood because they prioritize their guns.

Yea, "I don't want to understand how buying a firearm actually works... I'll just share cartoons that I'll believe are true." 

You're an idiot. You probably get your firearm info from The View. 

10 hours ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

What does your avatar mean.  Be clear...and there is no need in a civilized society for semi automatic weapons in the hands of the nonmilitary citizens.  Give me a reason.   To kill libs like me when the civil war starts?

My avatar? Prison Mike? What... are you 104? 

Let me be clear, IDGAF what you think. 95% of ALL GUNS in America are semi-auto. Nearly EVERY handgun is semi-auto. We hunt with them. We sports shoot with them. But most importantly, we have them for PROTECTION. From evil people and a tyrannical government.  That's why we have a 2A. There are your reasons to own a firearm. 

"lETs GiVE gUNs oNLY tO ThE goVErnMEnt" 

Idiot. 

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

8 minutes ago, ArdmoreRyno said:

Yea, "I don't want to understand how buying a firearm actually works... I'll just share cartoons that I'll believe are true." 

You're an idiot. You probably get your firearm info from The View. 

Let me be clear, IDGAF what you think. 95% of ALL GUNS in America are semi-auto. Nearly EVERY handgun is semi-auto. We hunt with them. We sports shoot with them. But most importantly, we have them for PROTECTION. From evil people and a tyrannical government.  That's why we have a 2A. There are your reasons to own a firearm. 

"lETs GiVE gUNs oNLY tO ThE goVErnMEnt" 

Idiot. 

so where does it stop?  grenade launchers?  nukes?  what's your limit?

12 hours ago, ArdmoreRyno said:

Yup, because its so difficult for murderers to get guns in this country, hup hup 

6 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Yup, because its so difficult for murderers to get guns in this country, hup hup 

They really believe that they can win a grassroots modern US revolution.  morons...one word: drones.

19 minutes ago, ArdmoreRyno said:

no, i've seen a few episodes of the office.  tooo high brow for me.  I prefer the BBC original version.

Edited by Joe Ferguson forever

real question:  Do you agree with Scalia here?

https://www.cnn.com/2021/04/16/politics/second-amendment-heller-scalia-indianapolis/index.html

“Like most rights, the right secured by the Second Amendment is not unlimited,” Scalia wrote as he laid out certain exceptions. History demonstrates, Scalia said, “the right was not a right to keep and carry any weapon whatsoever in any manner whatsoever and for whatever purpose.”

6 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

real question:  Do you agree with Scalia here?

https://www.cnn.com/2021/04/16/politics/second-amendment-heller-scalia-indianapolis/index.html

“Like most rights, the right secured by the Second Amendment is not unlimited,” Scalia wrote as he laid out certain exceptions. History demonstrates, Scalia said, “the right was not a right to keep and carry any weapon whatsoever in any manner whatsoever and for whatever purpose.”

That's law per the like 1930 era machine gun ban.  That still provided federal permits for some to have.  

• Sad 1

The Second Amendment Foundation's Executive Vice President Alan M. Gottlieb outlined the "significant warning signs" that should have prevented Robert Card from being able to obtain a firearm in the first place. Gottlieb made the same points that Lott laid out: both locations were easy targets because of the restrictions on carrying firearms on the premises.

A sign at the door of the bowling alley says, “We kindly ask that you refrain from bringing firearms in this building and we would appreciate it if you left them in your vehicle. Please keep our atmosphere family friendly.” That notice did not stop the suspect from entering and opening fire.

“There is some speculation the Just-in-Time bowling alley and Schemengees Bar & Grille were targeted by the suspect,” Gottlieb said, “and we are waiting for confirmation from investigators. What is a certainty, however, is that the suspect has a recent history of mental health problems including spending two weeks in a mental health facility recently, after hearing voices and threatening to shoot up a military facility near the town of Saco. Under Maine’s ‘yellow flag’ law, there is a process for police to trigger which allows them to confiscate firearms from people at risk. There was no attempt to confiscate his firearms despite the warning signs.”

Gottlieb called out Maine Rep. Jared Golden and President Joe Biden for their knee-jerk reaction of condemning law-abiding gun owners for the violence and demanding immediate gun control measures.

“As expected,” Gottlieb said, “the gun prohibition crowd—including President Joe Biden—immediately started banging the drum for more restrictions on the Second Amendment rights of law-abiding citizens who have harmed nobody. In fact, reports are surfacing that Maine residents have either armed themselves or have told the media they want to be armed.

“The suspect’s reported condition this past summer should have made him a prohibited person from gun possession,” Gottlieb stated. “The knee-jerk demands from anti-gunners, from Joe Biden on down, to penalize honest citizens amounts to a disgusting exploitation of a horrible tragedy for which one person alone is responsible. Disarming gun owners has never helped prevent a crime in the past, and it certainly won’t prevent tragedies in the future.”

https://redstate.com/jenniferoo/2023/10/27/maine-shooter-robert-card-confirmed-dead-n2165623

• Haha (+1) 1

36 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

so where does it stop?  grenade launchers?  nukes?  what's your limit?

Well, you can legally own grenade launchers, tanks, etc. Most people don't have the means (money) to buy them, or go through that process. You can also own MiG-29 fighter jet if you can put down the money for it. 

The nukes argument is ridiclous. Good luck building one. 99.9999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999% on the planet don't have the ability to do that and that is illegal (18 USC 831). 

450,000,000 firearms in the United States. Most are semi-automatic. We have a 2A to protects our rights. Not your feelings. Sorry.

(as for my limit? It's what the wife will allow, or doesn't notice... but I own a nice number of firearms. None have hurt a soul... and I keep checking every day if they have... since it's the guns. Right?)

40 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Again, if you think it's harder for someone to get sinus medication than a gun, you're a moron.

• Disagree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, B-Man said:

The Second Amendment Foundation's Executive Vice President Alan M. Gottlieb outlined the "significant warning signs" that should have prevented Robert Card from being able to obtain a firearm in the first place. Gottlieb made the same points that Lott laid out: both locations were easy targets because of the restrictions on carrying firearms on the premises.

A sign at the door of the bowling alley says, “We kindly ask that you refrain from bringing firearms in this building and we would appreciate it if you left them in your vehicle. Please keep our atmosphere family friendly.” That notice did not stop the suspect from entering and opening fire.

“There is some speculation the Just-in-Time bowling alley and Schemengees Bar & Grille were targeted by the suspect,” Gottlieb said, “and we are waiting for confirmation from investigators. What is a certainty, however, is that the suspect has a recent history of mental health problems including spending two weeks in a mental health facility recently, after hearing voices and threatening to shoot up a military facility near the town of Saco. Under Maine’s ‘yellow flag’ law, there is a process for police to trigger which allows them to confiscate firearms from people at risk. There was no attempt to confiscate his firearms despite the warning signs.”

Gottlieb called out Maine Rep. Jared Golden and President Joe Biden for their knee-jerk reaction of condemning law-abiding gun owners for the violence and demanding immediate gun control measures.

“As expected,” Gottlieb said, “the gun prohibition crowd—including President Joe Biden—immediately started banging the drum for more restrictions on the Second Amendment rights of law-abiding citizens who have harmed nobody. In fact, reports are surfacing that Maine residents have either armed themselves or have told the media they want to be armed.

“The suspect’s reported condition this past summer should have made him a prohibited person from gun possession,” Gottlieb stated. “The knee-jerk demands from anti-gunners, from Joe Biden on down, to penalize honest citizens amounts to a disgusting exploitation of a horrible tragedy for which one person alone is responsible. Disarming gun owners has never helped prevent a crime in the past, and it certainly won’t prevent tragedies in the future.”

https://redstate.com/jenniferoo/2023/10/27/maine-shooter-robert-card-confirmed-dead-n2165623

incredibly convincing argument, not.  but you'll believe anything.  the election was stolen right?  Jan 6 a tourist outing?

35 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

They really believe that they can win a grassroots modern US revolution.  morons...one word: drones.

no, i've seen a few episodes of the office.  tooo high brow for me.  I prefer the BBC original version.

Ever heard of Ukraine? 

Good to know good old Joe (Beta male) will just jump in the dug up ditch before he's shot in the back of the head. 

7 minutes ago, ArdmoreRyno said:

Most people don't have the means (money) to buy them, or go through that process. You can also own MiG-29 fighter jet if you can put down the money for it. 

Which means you'll lose.  Unless u go palms up to Putin...and you might.  btw, the mIG's won't do y'all much good

Can Civilians Own Fighter Jets? In the U.S., purchasing a used fighter jet is legal with the proper licenses and permits. Buyers must demonstrate a valid purpose for the aircraft beyond recreational flying. The aircraft must be demilitarized, which entails disabling its armament.

Limits is good....esp for the likes of you.

So what's your opinion of the Scalia quote.  It's vey appropriate here?

Just now, Joe Ferguson forever said:

Which means you'll lose.  Unless u go palms up to Putin...and you might.  btw, the mIG's won't do y'all much good

Can Civilians Own Fighter Jets? In the U.S., purchasing a used fighter jet is legal with the proper licenses and permits. Buyers must demonstrate a valid purpose for the aircraft beyond recreational flying. The aircraft must be demilitarized, which entails disabling its armament.

Again, ever heard of Ukraine? 

Your argument is... it's basically pointless to ever fight a tyrannical government so why bother? Give up your right to protect your life, your families life and your rights? That's what you're wanting. 

Well, some people aren't built that way. I'm not built to give up and lay down. Not going to sit by while Negan bashes my loved one in the head with a bat. You would though. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Disagree 1

1 minute ago, ArdmoreRyno said:

Your argument is... it's basically pointless to ever fight a tyrannical government so why bother? Give up your right to protect your life, your families life and your rights? That's what you're wanting. 

Well, some people aren't built that way. I'm not built to give up and lay down. Not going to sit by while Negan bashes my loved one in the head with a bat. You would though. 

Literally don’t have that problem here in the United States

• Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, ArdmoreRyno said:

I would not.  and my dogs would probably kill Megan who ever that is.  Hurts my head to consider it.  I'd unload a slug if needed.  no need for a grenade launcher or Mig

6 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

Literally don’t have that problem here in the United States

You literally don't know what will happen in the future. 

Pointless to argue with you, Joe, Tibs, or any other liberal. The 2A isn't going away. Guns aren't going away... and I'm not turning mine in because I WILL NOT be unable to protect myself or my family. You can do whatever you like. 

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, ArdmoreRyno said:

You literally don't know what will happen in the future. 

Pointless to argue with you, Joe, Tibs, or any other liberal. The 2A isn't going away. Guns aren't going away... and I'm not turning mine in because I WILL NOT be unable to protect myself or my family. You can do whatever you like. 

I’m not a big fan of people turning in their guns I have several myself

Something Hass to be done so that they don’t fall into hands mentally disturbed people who want to hurt others

Just now, John from Riverside said:

Something Hass to be done so that they don’t fall into hands mentally disturbed people who want to hurt others

I completely agree. So how? 

How about law enforcement (both local, state and federal) do their jobs? The guy in Maine was inpatient for 2 weeks, made threats to shoot up a National Guard... the guy in the Texas church shooting, he was dishonorably discharged from the Navy. Both should have not been able to own a firearm. LEO should have gone in and done something about that. 

There are THOUSANDS of gun laws in the country. How many more do we need? How about we enforce the ones we already have first? Start there?

2 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

You and yours support and cheere a tyrannical government. 

All day every day.  At every turn. 

We could cut the entire problem in half by just using the laws on the books.  

But