What is better, no guns, or more guns?

It's also abundantly clear that "well-regulated" applies to militias, not guns.

So...go regulate the militia.

But the militia drew from their own personal arms. Hence, had to be regulated. When one reported for militia duty... You brought your personal arms. The concept of being issued arms came along much, much later. 20th century, national guards, etc...

HUH ?

Don't look at me .............I'm just reposting an A.P. tweet.

So far hes not fitting the normal characteristics of the quiet guy who had no friends or money and suddenly snapped suspect.

Of course, that ISIS angle was B.S. too

Maybe the media should just simmer down a little

This is even worse, more phucked up!

I hope the media doesn't latch onto this.

Here we go again.

Another shooting using illegal guns and immediately the libs scream for gun control. All the laws in the world won't stop people who are already breaking current laws. I mean, duh.

More proof of why they are called talking heads, and not thinking heads.

Here we go again.

Another shooting using illegal guns and immediately the libs scream for gun control. All the laws in the world won't stop people who are already breaking current laws. I mean, duh.

More proof of why they are called talking heads, and not thinking heads.

Yeah... Just ignore it, say our prayers people, move along, nothing to see here.

God... Whatever you do people, don't infringe on MY rights.

As a mark of respect for the victims of the senseless act of violence in Las Vegas, @POTUS has ordered flags to be flown at half-staff.

DLJE_ckXUAAF1uy.jpg

Well...that has certainly yielded positive results in the past......let me guess....his thoughts and prayers are with.....

What is it about tragedy that makes people rush to be the biggest dumbass around?

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2017/10/02/top-cbs-lawyer-no-sympathy-for-vegas-vics-probably-republicans.html

Oh, bull ****. Freedom of speech. Her personal account, her personal opinion, she's not on the clock 24-7, she should not be subject to corporate discipline for being a !@#$ing idiot on her own time.

Just a point to ponder.

Number of Americans killed on battlefields in all wars in history:

Killed by firearms in the US since 1968:

Maybe when you source data, you can link it, and also read the whole article.

These figures refer to all gunfire-related deaths, not just homicides. In fact, homicides represent a minority of gun deaths, with suicides comprising the biggest share. In 2013, according to CDC data, 63 percent of gun-related deaths were from suicides, 33 percent were from homicides, and roughly 1 percent each were from accidents, legal interventions and undetermined causes

http://www.politifact.com/punditfact/statements/2015/aug/27/nicholas-kristof/more-americans-killed-guns-1968-all-wars-says-colu/

I'd just like to say thank God for the NRA and all they are doing to keep us safer. I'm not sure I am actually safer, but I feel safer. Don't you guys?

You should since gun deaths are on a steady decline

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

http://www.politifact.com/punditfact/statements/2015/aug/27/nicholas-kristof/more-americans-killed-guns-1968-all-wars-says-colu/

Yes, but if we banned guns, then suicides would have to kill themselves with knives or baseball bats, and we wouldn't have mass suicides...

You know, Chicago has some of the toughest gun laws in the nation, look @ what is happening there!

I just wanna say that before you come for my guns.

This was automatic weapons.

You cant increase the ban on automatic weapons.

You can decrease the manufacturing of them. But hey, the genie is out of the bottle anyway. Deal with it people. Move along, nothing to see here. Just a little shooting.

Suicides still count.

Yes, but if we banned guns, then suicides would have to kill themselves with knives or baseball bats, and we wouldn't have mass suicides...

That's true.

Maybe when you source data, you can link it, and also read the whole article. http://www.politifact.com/punditfact/statements/2015/aug/27/nicholas-kristof/more-americans-killed-guns-1968-all-wars-says-colu/

Suicides still count.

That's true.

I wonder how many of those murders are drug gang related? Over a million?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I get it. People don't want their gun rights taken away because others can't play nice. It's all about me, right? Why do others have to wreck it for us nice people.

Like a parent with an unruly child. Until that parent puts skin in the game and suffers the ramifications for her unruly child, nothing will ever change. Why we can't have anything nice in this damn country.

Let's just forget this whole thing. I like my guns, I think they are cool. This doesn't pertain to me. Screw Nevada, Chicago, wherever. Life's about ME!

Go Bills!