Cordy Glenn not participating to start camp

I think you guys are getting Hariston and Donald Jones confused. Im almost positive i remember reading this off season that hariston had some kind of hip condition last year. According to BB.com

it was i think ankle, then leg then hip then illness, then.... as far as i know, we never got final confirmation. the leg/lower body injury was december of the year before and put him on IR but allegedly he was anticipated to be healthy the final week of the season (like 2-3 weeks later) and was put on IR just to be safe. I think the camp issues were where it took a severe left turn, and we dont know what that really was.

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@salmaiorana: Dareus, Branch, Glenn just walked past me after conditioning drills. All 3 look completely gassed and are soaked.

Potentially good news if they have him working that hard? Hairston was never working hard physically last year at camp.

@salmaiorana: Dareus, Branch, Glenn just walked past me after conditioning drills. All 3 look completely gassed and are soaked.

Potentially good news if they have him working that hard? Hairston was never working hard physically last year at camp.

was just about to post this, and was thinking the same thing.

Interesting comment by Sal underneath is tweet:

Sal Maiorana@salmaiorana 48m

@GDHussak no, he's been doing that. They haven't said anything, but I believe his conditioning is what is holding him out now, not medical

Interesting comment by Sal underneath is tweet:

Sal Maiorana@salmaiorana 48m

@GDHussak no, he's been doing that. They haven't said anything, but I believe his conditioning is what is holding him out now, not medical

Makes sense, if he has been dealing with the illness since OTAs, he would definitely need some time to get ready to pass the conditioning test. Fingers crossed.

Hey, maybe everybody should take a wild guess and we can have a box pool to determine the winner.

I'm gonna guess he has some nasty foot fungus that is keeping him out. Best bet is he contracted it from Doug Legursky after Nigel Bradham stole his shower flip flops as retribution for a prior wet willy.