Cordy Glenn not participating to start camp

@gggaughan: Whaley on C. Glenn illness: "looks like it's going to be one of those day to day things and well see how it progresses."

@mikerodak: Doug Whaley says he "hopes" Cordy Glenn's illness won't threaten season. Said he needs further tests.

These two tweets don't sound the same

Open apology to Emoulds........there is something there and I didnt want to believe it

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If that is the case.

True. But based on the "rest of the season" comment, I think we can all agree he's not home in bed with the sniffles. And if it was football related, I think they would've come out already and revealed the problem (like they did with Kiko).

Best D and best O players out. Typical Bills. No reason to keep us in the dark either, Whaley.

Injury (and the occasional illness) come with the territory. But this is just unfair. Let us hope the the next dozen injuries come to practice squad bubble guys - and let it come over the next dozen years. Hey, I'm a Bill fan.... I am almost by definition delusional. (And frequently wrong.) I can't blame Whaley at this point. It's a non-football matter and he's probably almost as in the dark as we are. The doctors have to figure it out. Then we'll learn more.

Bottom line is Cordy's health. Let's all hope the young man lives a long and healthy life (while playing in a lot of playoff and Pro Bowl games).

Hats off to those who have backtracked on criticism of EMoulds. There is something to this. It's easy to react negatively when we hear news we don't like from a source we don't trust. It's harder to reverse field. I've been checking this board forever and started attending on season tix around '65 (yeah, I'm old). Having single digit posts doesn't make me a fool (or prohibit me from being a fool). Love this board.

Bottom line is this: let's all hope this is not a big deal!

We kind of do.

Why? What if you were diagnosed(God forbid) with testicular cancer? Would you be okay with your boss telling people before you decided you wanted people to know? I know this is an extreme example but I think it makes the point. Whaley says he's got an illness, maybe Glenn and/or the doctors don't want it disclosed yet, maybe he'd like to talk to family before the media reports it. Then again maybe it's nothing and the team and Glenn are just being precautious.

Should we be worried?

I myself am getting some tension about this.

Maybe after the Chris Hairston thing i am over reacting.

But i really want to see Glenn , and Chris H be healthy this year

Edited by 3rdand12