Favorite beer?

YoloinOhio

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if the food was half decent, i would have to move as i would go broke eating/drinking there every night!

The food is actually quite excellent.

Stella.

Sippin' one now.

I am a big Stella fan as well.

I see a preference to cans vs bottles... Is there an underlying fear of skunkiness or what?

As Seinfeld says "what issss the deal"

you don't have to worry about broken glass if you drop the can,

You can condense cans for recycling and or hide them better if it just happens that to need to ... public park and a police patrol.

if the food was half decent, i would have to move as i would go broke eating/drinking there every night!

seems like you two are not too far from Tucanos Brazilian Grill

I could eat there every night for the price they charge $25 for all you can eat (and I get to expense it). :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

I try to make it there on every trip up to Salt Lake.

now this is what i would call a beer snob....

call me a purist. I like my beer simple,

When a wait "person" brings me a brew with a lemon or lime stuffed in it, I tell them to take it back and bring me another because I ordered a beer not a fruit cocktail.

If I want pumpkin flavored beer, I'll order a slice of Pumpkin pie with my beer.

The original brewer of Hoegaarden was Pierre Celis, his grandaughter is an assister brewer at Gene McCarthy's in the 1st ward.

I had no idea. That is great. I will have to check it out on my next trip to Buffalo. Thanks.

Thanks for all the suggestions. I am a fan of the Great Lakes beers but can't drink Edmund Fitzgerald ever since that was the one I was cracking open as Tuel threw the pick six at the end i

Of the browns game. It will always remind me of that. GL had a special brew for the World Beer Festival in Cleveland last month that was awesome. Highly recommend that event by the way.