Former Jills suing the Bills

• Replies 489
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Kremer story had this quote: "Mateczun maintains that “these girls were never made to do anything they never have wanted to do. We were creating a team of just well-rounded young ladies and they could have resigned at any time.” Just wondering if I'm the only one who noticed the missing word: women. They aren't girls and whether they're ladies or not is their own business. They are women, and when people refer to women as anything else, it degrades them and diminishes them. When Mateczun refers to these employees as girls it indicates he doesn't respect them as equals.

That's deep.

is it possible, to be both a Woman and a girl, at the same time..................

Well I know I'm a man but often should be called a boy/child so why not the other way. Equal rights and all.

They would be as attractive as the Jills.

Self aware robots have feelings too. Please don't hurt their feelings like that.

How much extra to upgrade to the Texans cheerleader level?

If you have to ask , you probably can't afford it.

Move along please .

: )

Well I know I'm a man but often should be called a boy/child so why not the other way. Equal rights and all.

Self aware robots have feelings too. Please don't hurt their feelings like that.

You don't know very many robots do you Wiz ?

Thats okay we appreciate your thoughtfulnesses . Your heart is in the right place . Literally

Edited by 3rdand12

If you have to ask , you probably can't afford it.

Move along please .

: )

You don't know very many robots do you Wiz ?

Thats okay we appreciate your thoughtfulnesses . Your heart is in the right place . Literally

You're assuming promo is self aware though.

You're assuming promo is self aware though.

oops !

There is some saying about assuming i keep forgetting .

I figured Promo is either more or less then the sum of his parts.

His avatar throws me . looks like an intelligent eonough being to me ? The penetrating eyes I thought give him away , what say you Oh Wizard ?

Edited by 3rdand12

oops !

There is some saying about assuming i keep forgetting .

I figured Promo is either more or less then the sum of his parts.

His avatar throws me . looks like an intelligent eonough being to me ? The penetrating eyes I thought give him away , what say you Oh Wizard ?

The sum of his parts do not equate a whole.

Been watching full metal alchemist recently.

Bills fans should sue the Jill's for being the ugliest cheerleaders in the NFL

Agreed. I am sorry they were treated in the manner described, and pressured on the calendars, etc. as to looks, just google the jaguars, Bucs, dolphins cheerleaders. You tell me if they are comparable in looks.

Judge rules the lawsuit can go on.....

http://bigstory.ap.o...t-against-bills

This story barely mentions CItadel Broadcasting, the previous owners of 97 Rock. That judge essentially ruled that 97 Rock is as liable if not more so than the Bills. The Jills could be considered employees of 97 Rock. After all who managed the Jills? Who sent the Jills to promotional events? It was 97 Rock.

From today's edition of Inside Radio...

Judge won’t sideline cheerleaders’ suit against Buffalo station. The Buffalo Bills are trying to pin its pay problems made public by a cheerleader lawsuit on its former radio flagship. A jury could ultimately decide whether “97 Rock” WGRF owes the Buffalo Jills squad back pay after a New York judge yesterday rejected the broadcaster’s attempt to have the case against it thrown out. But Supreme Court Justice Timothy Drury says the “minute control” that WGRF had over the Jills calls into question whether they were actually employees of the team and not the Citadel Broadcasting station which managed the cheerleaders from 1999 until 2011. The Bills insists they were “independent contractors.” In their 27-page lawsuit filed in state court in April, five cheerleaders say the Bills’ organization “worked closely” with WGRF and the station “drew substantial revenues from the Jills’ work” during its years managing the crew. It also claims each woman put in about 840 hours of unpaid work per year. Drury’s decision makes no mention of more salacious allegations, such as the Jills allegedly being subject to physique requirements referred to as the “Jiggle Test.” WGRF is now owned by Cumulus Media, which inherited the suit when it bought the station as part of its 2011 Citadel buyout.
Edited by PromoTheRobot