Bills officially for sale - let the bidding begin!

Maybe but seriously "time wounds all heals" which is to say, just like my beagle after I give him a biscuit, we Bills fans will quickly get to, "what have you done for me lately?". So, Terry and Kim, now that you own the Bills and they are staying.....ummm..... WE WANT A CHAMPIONSHIP!!!!!!"

just sayin' :flirt:

lol they aren't even the owners yet and you are already making demands? i don't care if we have the worst team in the league, i just love having a team. being so close to losing them really puts things in perspective!

but yes a championship in my lifetime would be nice

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not trying to jump the gun, but can you imagine the reaction he will get at the first game he attends? I've already got chills just thinking about it.

I was thinking the exact same thing. If they introduce him for the first time as owner at the first home game after the owners' approval in October, the place would go positively apeshit.

Maybe but seriously "time wounds all heals" which is to say, just like my beagle after I give him a biscuit, we Bills fans will quickly get to, "what have you done for me lately?". So, Terry and Kim, now that you own the Bills and they are staying.....ummm..... WE WANT A CHAMPIONSHIP!!!!!!"

Head on over to SabreSpace to find out just how true this is.

Treg Lewis@Treg_Lewis 41m

Morgan Stanley ($MS) has all offers in for the #BuffaloBills. Early reports are Bon Jovi group at $1.2B, Terry Pegula at $1.3B

on one hand that's kind of scary that they are in the ballpark of Pegula's bid. I would have thought Pegula's bid would have blown them away. I'd hate for this to end up being a bidding war and driving the price up.

but on the other hand it makes me think that Pegula knew that these f'ers were coming in at $1.2 bil so he knew to outbid them at $1.3. perhaps he is the favored bidder so he has some special inside information that these Toronto guys don't have.

on one hand that's kind of scary that they are in the ballpark of Pegula's bid. I would have thought Pegula's bid would have blown them away. I'd hate for this to end up being a bidding war and driving the price up.

but on the other hand it makes me think that Pegula knew that these f'ers were coming in at $1.2 bil so he knew to outbid them at $1.3. perhaps he is the favored bidder so he has some special inside information that these Toronto guys don't have.

It shouldn't scare you...reports have suggested the JBJ group doesn't have much more than what they've put on the table, while we know El Pegual does.

Head on over to SabreSpace to find out just how true this is.

But even most of us over there agree. He gave Darcy all the money to build a winner and Darcy just flat out threw stupid deal on the table. He's since made amends and continues to be fairly hands off (at least from an outsiders perspective).

Sad but truer than true.