2014 Bills Mandatory Minicamp (June 17th - June 19th)

Bills mandatory minicamp begins Tuesday

The Bills officially conclude the offseason with a three-day mandatory minicamp this week.

marrone-mandatory-story.jpg

The Bills officially bring the offseason to a close this week with a three-day mandatory minicamp from One Bills Drive.

Starting Tuesday and ending Thursday, all players on the roster are required to attend the sessions, which come at the end of the NFL’s voluntary offseason conditioning program.

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay .I will check back tomorrow. I imagine Lawson and Branch will be tearing it up . Right ?

just kidding a little bit there

As long as they show up.

It would be great if the mini camp ended with an announcement that the Bills have signed Jerry Hughes to a contract extension.

As long as they show up.

It would be great if the mini camp ended with an announcement that the Bills have signed Jerry Hughes to a contract extension.

Good thought about Hughes . I xpect we shall have to at least wait for pads and some hittting .

Should be an interesting story to observe how it unfolds .

Lets go mini camp !

As long as they show up.

Yes, by all means, let's sign race-car!

Hughes = 18 sacks in 2014 (23 for the year).

Go Bills!

@mikerodak

Scott Chandler has an excused absence for minicamp. Family situation. Cordy Glenn is out today because of illness.

Seantrel Henderson could be late to today’s mandatory minicamp practice because of “transportation.” Seventh-round pick.

Manny Lawson and Alan Branch are both taking part in minicamp today after not participating in OTAs.

@ChrisBrownBills

Cyrus Kouandjio at 1st team left tackle with Cordy Glenn sitting out due to illness. #Bills