Hillary's Campaign Kickoff

How dare Comey do anything to blunt the impact of the left's own dirty October Surprise (the ten year old Trump-Billy Bush video)! :lol:

Every single day I am happier because she lost. Not even the 18-0 Patriots losing comes close to the sheer joy of seeing this hateful shrew go down in disgrace.

Regardless of how I think and feel about Trump, I have to say that I will be eternally grateful to him for beating Hillary in the election. I'll leave it to Bill to continue to beat her with an ugly stick. She is one of the worst people. In fact, she's deplorable.

Regardless of how I think and feel about Trump, I have to say that I will be eternally grateful to him for beating Hillary in the election. I'll leave it to Bill to continue to beat her with an ugly stick. She is one of the worst people. In fact, she's deplorable.

Amen..........

Hillary Clinton blames Comey and WikiLeaks as ´determinative´factors behind her 2016 loss

by Daniel Chaitin

Original Article

Here’s a list of everyone Hillary Clinton blamed this week for 2016 (she’s not on it).

She didn’t mention, for example, the fact that she didn’t set foot in Wisconsin once during the entire general election.

She didn’t mention her team’s initial decision to frame the campaign in terms of how voters could help her (“I’m with her!”) and not vice versa.

She didn’t mention her team’s mind-boggling decision to outsource part of its millennial outreach efforts to Al Gore, 69, and Dave Matthews, 50.

She didn’t mention the campaign’s bizarre decision to send Lena Dunham to North Carolina.

She didn’t mention the moment she claimed at a fundraiser in New York City that “half” of Trump’s supporters were “irredeemable” bigots.

Clinton also ignored all mentions of the fact her team actively ignored and took for granted disaffected white and working class voters whom Obama had won, even after Bill Clinton, who won the rust belt twice, implored them to reconsider their strategy.

The point of this isn’t to pile on or twist the knife, but Clinton and her campaign got a lot wrong. They need to own it instead of just blaming Putin and misogyny.

NOBODY HATES THEIR CUSTOMERS LIKE OLD MEDIA: ‘Meet the Press’ Debates If Hillary Lost Because of the Country’s ‘Misogyny.’

I’m so old, I can remember the DNC-MSM blamed their losses on racism instead.

Edited by B-Man

The Dark Side of Hillary Clinton’s Electoral Rationalizations
by David French
At this point, it’s safe to say that Nimrata Randhawa has a far, far better chance to be the first female president of the United States than Hillary Clinton. But here’s the question: When or if Nimrata (she goes by “Nikki”) — a conservative, Indian-American daughter of immigrants who married Michael Haley, became governor of South Carolina, and is now the U.S. ambassador to the United Nations — wins a presidential election, will Hillary’s friends and supporters hail Haley’s ascension to the White House as a tremendous achievement for women? Will the fans of intersectional feminism laud the ultimate success of a woman of color?
Not likely. At this point, we all know the drill. There is one way and one way only for women — especially black or brown women — to take a true step forward, and that’s through progressive politics. Identity politics works like this: Progressives do everything in their power to explicitly and unequivocally stoke race- and gender-related resentments and grievances. Any pushback against identity politics is labeled denialism at best and racism or sexism at worst. Progressive ideas are so self-evidently superior that opposition is best explained as grounded in misogyny or the always-reliable “fear of change.” Opposition, even from women and even from people of color, is proof of the awful and enduring power of sexism and white supremacy.
It’s a poisonous ideology, it’s straining our national unity, and this week Hillary once again did her best to push its narrative right back in our national face. In an interview at the “Women in the World” summit, the New York Times’ Nicholas Kristof asked Clinton this:
I have to ask fundamentally, a man who bragged about sexual assault won the election and won 53 percent of the white women’s vote. What does that say about the challenges that one faces in women’s empowerment, that in effect misogyny won with a lot of women voters?
Clinton’s answer was textbook identity politics. After a quick nod to the “cross currents” that impact “any campaign,” she said:––
But it is fair to say as you just did that certainly, misogyny played a role. That just has to be admitted. And why and what the underlying reasons why is what I’m trying to parse out myself.
(snip)
Let’s be clear: The “change” that Hillary represented was nothing more and nothing less than her gender. During the campaign, she wrapped both of her arms around Barack Obama, pledged to continue all the most important elements of his cultural and political legacy, but to do it — drumroll please — as a woman. In this fictional universe, then, a real-estate tycoon and reality-TV star with exactly zero political experience represents the status quo mainly because he’s a man.
Yet Hillary knows, Kristof knows, and everyone who has the slightest shred of intellectual integrity knows that if, say, Nikki Haley had been at the top of the ticket, she would have won the majority of white women also. She would have won the majority of white men. The alleged racist misogynists would have turned out in force for a woman of color. How do we know this? Well, they certainly did in South Carolina, a state that’s hardly considered a bastion of progressive gender politics.
Here’s a thought. It’s revolutionary, I know, but hang with me for a moment. In the United States of America, the ® or (D) next to a name matters far, far more to the electoral outcome in any given race than does the (M) or (F) of the candidates’ sex. Let’s go even further (again, I’m going crazy here, so be patient), and even say that the ® or (D) matters more than the (B) or (W) of the candidates’ race. If Ben Carson or Tim Scott had been the nominee, wouldn’t he have won a majority of the white vote and lost a majority of the black vote?
In the aftermath of the election, the Democrats are doing their own soul-searching, with many of the questions boiling down to a battle between ideas and identities. Did they lose because they nominated a bad candidate who advanced insufficiently attractive ideas? Or did they lose because, in this election cycle at least, there were just too many racists and sexists? It’s understandable and human that Hillary would point the finger rather than look in the mirror, but if her side wins the argument, look for Democrats to do their dead-level best now and in the future to inflame race- and gender-based grievances. They will tell millions of Americans that the color of their skin and their “gender identity” should dictate their thoughts and beliefs, and that opposition isn’t based on reason or logic but rather hate and fear.
Here’s the thing, though — that destructive narrative is so powerful that, next time, it might just win. If it does, Democrats will feel vindicated, triumphant liberal culture warriors will redouble their assault on conservative ideas and institutions, and the national fabric will continue to fray.

Read more at: http://www.nationalreview.com/article/446604/

HELLO AGAIN!!

those of you who voted for her, and there have to be many of you, do you want her to get the nomination in 2020?

you aren't going to have your head chopped off for an honest answer...

HELLO AGAIN!!

those of you who voted for her, and there have to be many of you, do you want her to get the nomination in 2020?

you aren't going to have your head chopped off for an honest answer...

I would guess Andrew Cuomo runs in 2020 unless he has skeletons in the closet.

I would never vote for either Clinton , I was a fan of Kasich , so did not vote for president 2016

Edited by ALF

I would never vote for either Clinton , I was a fan of Kasich , so did not vote for president 2016

he certainly does as the heir to a political family and the privileges of such. A cis white man as the lead democrat hnic? Me thinks the liberal folks would be displeased

Regardless of how I think and feel about Trump, I have to say that I will be eternally grateful to him for beating Hillary in the election.

THE HILL: Clinton campaign plagued by bickering.

She’d been humiliated in the Michigan primary the night before, a loss that not only robbed her of a prime opportunity to put Bernie Sanders down for good but also exposed several of her weaknesses. How could she have been left so vulnerable? She knew — or at least she thought she did. The blame belonged to her campaign team, she believed, for failing to hone her message, energize important constituencies and take care of business in getting voters to the polls. And now, Jake Sullivan, her de facto chief strategist, was giving her lip about the last answer she’d delivered in the prep session.

“That’s not very good,” Sullivan corrected.

“Really?” Hillary snapped back.

The room fell silent.

“Why don’t you do it?”

The comment was pointed and sarcastic, but she meant it. So for the next 30 minutes, there he was, pretending to be Hillary while she critiqued his performance.

Every time the Yale lawyer and former high school debate champ opened his mouth, Hillary cut him off. “That isn’t very good,” she’d say. “You can do better.” Then she’d hammer him with a Bernie line.

Thanks, will be watching for that angle as it develops, if he runs.

Been awhile since we had a New York state run for it.

(The Dems that is... no.... Trump didn't really run as a favourite son of NY... too much thinking before coffee...)

Thanks, will be watching for that angle as it develops, if he runs.

Been awhile since we had a New York state run for it.

(The Dems that is... no.... Trump didn't really run as a favourite son of NY... too much thinking before coffee...)

Dude. Hillary ran from NY.