Hillary's Campaign Kickoff

It will take decades for historians to begin to come to the conclusion that the reason it was shut down was because (although they'll hate to admit it) it was found to be largely a pay-for-play scheme. Their contributions were predicated on Hillary winning the White House and her being able to give government deals to those people and powers that greased her palms. Her palms are already greasy enough apparently.

It will take decades for historians to begin to come to the conclusion that the reason it was shut down was because (although they'll hate to admit it) it was found to be largely a pay-for-play scheme. Their contributions were predicated on Hillary winning the White House and her being able to give government deals to those people and powers that greased her palms. Her palms are already greasy enough apparently.

It may take decades for some historians... others have been making that case for months if not years.

You would think the Clintons would keep the CGI going out of their own pocket for another year,

just to avoid confirming the obvious.

They're on the run. They probably realize they're going to need all the money they have to keep themselves living the kind of lifestyle they've become accustomed to.

That, or other parties are forcing their hand.

That, or other parties are forcing their hand.

Such as a new Justice department that might want to investigate the matter more closely. And people wonder why the Clinton's are really attending the inauguration. Hillary is now sucking up to Trump the same way she sucked up to Obama all through her campaign. Obama played her like a fiddle. Now it's Trump's turn.

Such as a new Justice department that might want to investigate the matter more closely. And people wonder why the Clinton's are really attending the inauguration. Hillary is now sucking up to Trump the same way she sucked up to Obama all through her campaign. Obama played her like a fiddle. Now it's Trump's turn.

Still no pardon yet, right?

That will be the real telling sign. 44 is in a pretty unwinnable position in that regard. If he pardons her before leaving office, it'll fuel the narrative for decades that there was something worth pardoning her for. That would send all the internet sleuths into overtime, for years and years, digging into the matter. A pardon would ruin HRC's legacy almost as much as an actual conviction would.

But if 44 doesn't pardon her and Trump's AG and FBI actually fulfill their campaign promises to investigate HRC and the CF, then 44 will never hear the end of it from the left who will say he hung her out to dry.

Should be an interesting last few days...

Still no pardon yet, right?

That will be the real telling sign. 44 is in a pretty unwinnable position in that regard. If he pardons her before leaving office, it'll fuel the narrative for decades that there was something worth pardoning her for. That would send all the internet sleuths into overtime, for years and years, digging into the matter. A pardon would ruin HRC's legacy almost as much as an actual conviction would.

But if 44 doesn't pardon her and Trump's AG and FBI actually fulfill their campaign promises to investigate HRC and the CF, then 44 will never hear the end of it from the left who will say he hung her out to dry.

Should be an interesting last few days...

In order for him to pardon her, she actually has to accept the pardon. By doing so, she will have essentially admitted to wrong doing requiring a pardon. I don't think she's interested in doing that, and would rather take her chances and cozy up to Trump if he'll allow it.

In order for him to pardon her, she actually has to accept the pardon. By doing so, she will have essentially admitted to wrong doing requiring a pardon. I don't think she's interested in doing that, and would rather take her chances and cozy up to Trump if he'll allow it.

She's conceited enough to approach it that way, certainly.

What are the odds she got a secret pardon? I would think that would be leaked almost immediately in this environment, but could it happen?

She's conceited enough to approach it that way, certainly.

What are the odds she got a secret pardon? I would think that would be leaked almost immediately in this environment, but could it happen?

That's it !..................................a double secret pardon.............

1981849_249px.jpg?1294150648

Why did foreign governments suddenly lose interest in the Clinton Foundation’s altruistic work after Election Day?

It’s not like the world ran out of good causes.

The only thing that changed after Election Day was Hillary’s ability to change U.S. policies.

She's a crook.

Whenever anyone asks me how I could vote for blowhard Trump, I remind them of that fact

Edited by B-Man

• 2 weeks later...

Good news, leftists!

Third time will be the charm!

Hillary tells donors: "I'll be back." Plans a TV show to be used to launch her 2020 campaign.

C3HImx4WEAQj-zm.jpg

Nice superimposition of a planned TV show with The Terminator.

It will be awesome if she's cast on next season's Celebrity Apprentice.