Hillary's Campaign Kickoff

I read that article yesterday. My first thought was that the headline should have been "Stage 3: Bargaining."

I only read the title after someone forwarded it to me and figured it was an excellent opportunity to show that Hillary Clinton is indeed the leader of the galactic empire and a Sith Lord.

Edited by meazza

• 2 weeks later...

A Big Win for Hillary

by Ed Klein

Last week’s Democratic National Committee meeting in Atlanta, which elected former Labor Secretary Tom Perez as the party’s new chairman, was a major boost to Hillary Clinton’s plan (as fanciful as it may seem to others) to run again for president.

According to sources close to the Clintons, Hillary believes that by 2020 the country will be sick of Donald Trump and ready to turn to a “seasoned, mature leader” (her words) rather than someone younger and less experienced.

She will be 73 years old in 2020.

As a result, she waged a furious behind-the-scenes battle in Atlanta to defeat Perez’s chief rival, Representative Keith Ellison, because an Ellison win would have blocked her control of the party’s national apparatus and turned over millions in campaign funds to the far-left Bernie Sanders wing of the party.

https://townhall.com/columnists/edklein/2017/02/28/a-big-win-for-hillary-n2291927

A Big Win for Hillary

by Ed Klein

Last week’s Democratic National Committee meeting in Atlanta, which elected former Labor Secretary Tom Perez as the party’s new chairman, was a major boost to Hillary Clinton’s plan (as fanciful as it may seem to others) to run again for president.

According to sources close to the Clintons, Hillary believes that by 2020 the country will be sick of Donald Trump and ready to turn to a “seasoned, mature leader” (her words) rather than someone younger and less experienced.

She will be 73 years old in 2020.

As a result, she waged a furious behind-the-scenes battle in Atlanta to defeat Perez’s chief rival, Representative Keith Ellison, because an Ellison win would have blocked her control of the party’s national apparatus and turned over millions in campaign funds to the far-left Bernie Sanders wing of the party.

https://townhall.com/columnists/edklein/2017/02/28/a-big-win-for-hillary-n2291927

Won't Trump be 74 in 2020? Or is my math off?

If you were illegal hurt in the election, you are the victim. Got that?

You guys are engaging in classic stupid behavior, blaming the victim

I'm thinkin' the real victims are those who contributed to the Clinton Foundation, lost their highway to influence when she cratered, and are now looking for some sort of redemption.

Won't Trump be 74 in 2020? Or is my math off?

No, you are correct.

The actual number is not the point.

How much activity was Hillary able to do in the 2016 campaign ? in four years will she "rested up or worse"?

While Donald is able to keep a hectic schedule with apparent ease.

And not to mention he'll be looking at a second four year term. She'd be facing potentially eight years and would be 80 at the end of it. :sick:

Of course the Dems and MSM will be calling him a lame duck the minute the election is over.

And not to mention he'll be looking at a second four year term. She'd be facing potentially eight years and would be 80 at the end of it. :sick:

Of course the Dems and MSM will be calling him a lame duck the minute the election is over.

At what point do we actually add the word duck to describe him?

• 4 weeks later...

In her own words:

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/hillary-clinton-explains-why-she-really-lost-to-trump/ar-BBzvnN0?li=BBnb7Kz&ocid=HPCOMMDHP15

Almost four months after her stunning defeat, Hillary Clinton on Thursday primarily blamed her loss to President Donald Trump on four factors that were beyond her control.

The former Democratic presidential candidate cited Russian meddling in the election, FBI Director James Comey's involvement toward the end of the race, WikiLeaks theft of emails from her campaign chairman, and misogyny.

Clinton's comments came during her first post-election interview at Tina Brown's eighth annual Women in the World Summit in New York City. She was questioned by Nicholas Kristof of The New York Times.

She largely cited these factors for her defeat:

- Russia. "A foreign power meddled with our election," she said, labeling it "an act of aggression." She called for an independent, bipartisan investigation into the Kremlin's involvement and said the probe should examine whether there was collusion with the Trump campaign.

- Misogyny. "Certainly, misogyny played a role. That has to be admitted," she said. Clinton added that "some people — women included — had real problems" with the idea of a woman president.

- Comey. Clinton cited as damaging to her campaign his unusual decision to release of a letter on October 28, less than two weeks before Election Day, that said he was looking at additional emails related to the FBI probe of the former secretary of state's use of a private server.

- WikiLeaks. Weeks of disclosures of stolen emails from the personal account of then-Clinton campaign chairman John Podesta, were particularly harmful, Clinton said, adding that it "played a much bigger role than I think many people yet understand."

She said the combination of Comey's actions and the WikiLeaks' revelations "had the determinative effect."