Hillary's Campaign Kickoff

I think he was talking about Papa Bush...

...who was never governor of Texas.

You'd be hard-pressed to find someone here saying that. And if you do, you'd find most of the people you're criticizing jumping all over their **** for saying it.

I think Papa Bush was very well qualified to be President:

WW2 fighter pilot.

Yale graduate

Successful businessman

2 term congressman

CIA Director

Amb. to U.N

Amb. to China

2 term VP

http://www.biography.com/people/george-hw-bush-38066#related-video-gallery

proxy.jpg?t=HBhXaHR0cDovL3d3dy50aGVhbWVyGrandma's next event not until Sunday..

REST TIME? No more public events for Hillary until Sunday

Hillary Clinton just wrapped up her one public appearance for the day, and she has nothing else scheduled until Sunday.

With 83 days to go, what’s she doing for the next 96 hours?

She just held a rally in Cleveland, Ohio, where she struggled to fill a high school gymnasium — if it wasn’t for hundreds of students.

But according to the schedule tracking websiteHillarySpeeches.com, she doesn’t have another event announced until Sunday, when she’ll make a Massachusetts fundraising appearance with Cher.

Edited by B-Man

proxy.jpg?t=HBhXaHR0cDovL3d3dy50aGVhbWVyGrandma's next event not until Sunday..

REST TIME? No more public events for Hillary until Sunday

Hillary Clinton just wrapped up her one public appearance for the day, and she has nothing else scheduled until Sunday.

With 83 days to go, what’s she doing for the next 96 hours?

She just held a rally in Cleveland, Ohio, where she struggled to fill a high school gymnasium — if it wasn’t for hundreds of students.

But according to the schedule tracking websiteHillarySpeeches.com, she doesn’t have another event announced until Sunday, when she’ll make a Massachusetts fundraising appearance with Cher.

If Trump were a nice guy he would buy Hillary a motorized wheel chair

teasersmall16x9.jpg

POOR THING: Clinton Pushed From Left and Right on Health Care.

Democrats have tried to move past debate over the Affordable Care Act, a goal made harder this week when Aetna said it would withdraw from 11 of the 15 state health care exchanges, unsettling the marketplaces and reducing consumer options.

Mrs. Clinton has backed a public option since 2007, and she reaffirmed her support during her Democratic primary against Mr. Sanders. He and others on the left will be pushing to make sure she carries through, especially given their concerns that she will tack to the center if elected president.

Conservatives, meanwhile, say Aetna’s decision shows the law isn’t working and should be scrapped.

“Aetna just today announced that they are dropping out, as are many of the major insurance agencies. Obamacare is a disaster,” Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump said at a rally late Tuesday in Wisconsin.

No wonder she’s “often confused.

IMPORTANT SAFETY TIP. THANKS, EGON:

“Would remind all that this material is classified. So this is leaking of classified material,” tweets…Hillary for America’s communications director Jennifer Palmieri.

Cluelessness?............ Chutzpah? ...............You make the call!

ED RENDELL: Clinton Foundation should be disbanded if Clinton wins.

And, since it’s basically just an influence-peddling operation, it will disband itself if Clinton loses.

Comedic gold: Hillary Clinton describes herself as a ‘no excuse’ person

Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton called herself a “no excuse person” during a campaign event in Cleveland on Wednesday as she championed vocational and technical educations.

I want everybody who’s willing to work to be prepared,” Clinton said. “I don’t want excuses. I’m a kind of no excuse person. If you are willing to do the work, I want to make sure that we’ve got an economy that will produce the jobs, and then I want to make four-year college affordable.”

bania.jpg "That's Gold Hillary.........Gold !"

The best course of path for both candidates would be to crawl into a cave and hibernate til the election is over.

Every time Trump opens his mouth he likely loses thousands of votes. And every time Hillary opens her mouth she likely lies so there really isn't any reason for either to speak.

Comedic gold: Hillary Clinton describes herself as a ‘no excuse’ person

Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton called herself a “no excuse person” during a campaign event in Cleveland on Wednesday as she championed vocational and technical educations.

I want everybody who’s willing to work to be prepared,” Clinton said. “I don’t want excuses. I’m a kind of no excuse person. If you are willing to do the work, I want to make sure that we’ve got an economy that will produce the jobs, and then I want to make four-year college affordable.”

bania.jpg "That's Gold Hillary.........Gold !"

What difference, at this point, does it make?

But it was okay when you are Secretary of State ?

BREAKING: Clinton Foundation says if Hillary Clinton elected president, it will no longer accept foreign and corporate donations.

Can someone give an intellectually honest explanation of why they didn't follow this policy when Clinton ran State?

But it was okay when you are Secretary of State ?

Can someone give an intellectually honest explanation of why they didn't follow this policy when Clinton ran State?

I could have sworn they committed to that.

Edited by GG

I could have sworn they committed to that.

This woman represents everything that the left hates...dead soldiers, money laundering, huge Wall Street donations, pay-to-play, lying with every sentence...andd there they are, every one of them, backing her to the hilt.

Freaking mindless sheep. It's embarrassing.

More:

Hillary Clinton told FBI Colin Powell advised her to use private email: NYT

Can you believe this? Rich white lady blaming her lawlessness on a Black man.

Hillary Clinton hasn’t held a press conference in 257 days. That’s ridiculous. https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2016/08/18/hillary-clinton-hasnt-held-a-press-conference-in-257-days-thats-ridiculous/

e835e80f2a399bcdbb8e27c1f91649ab.jpg Shhhhhh!, Grandma's tired.

More:

Can you believe this? Rich white lady blaming her lawlessness on a Black man.

Hillary Clinton hasn’t held a press conference in 257 days. That’s ridiculous. https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2016/08/18/hillary-clinton-hasnt-held-a-press-conference-in-257-days-thats-ridiculous/

e835e80f2a399bcdbb8e27c1f91649ab.jpg Shhhhhh!, Grandma's tired.

"The Republicans made me do it!"

Has she ever taken responsibility for anything?

I think he was talking about Papa Bush...

...who was never governor of Texas.

I guess it was the "George W" that threw me off. Hell, for all I know he could have been referring to George Washington. It's difficult to know what someone's talking about when they themselves don't seem to know, y'know?