Hillary's Campaign Kickoff

"Jews are 'adept at working the American political system of presidential democracy'," and "Muslims are excluded because of 'handicaps, rebuffs, and dirty tricks'," and of course "the US bore responsibility for the 9/11 attacks."

Just some of what Huma Abedin's magazine stated. She was listed on the masthead as an editor. Her mother still works for the mag. Good to know Hillary has such good close friends.

"Jews are 'adept at working the American political system of presidential democracy'," and "Muslims are excluded because of 'handicaps, rebuffs, and dirty tricks'," and of course "the US bore responsibility for the 9/11 attacks."

Just some of what Huma Abedin's magazine stated. She was listed on the masthead as an editor. Her mother still works for the mag. Good to know Hillary has such good close friends.

Guess Hilly just picked up ozy and truth on holds vote.

Prolly because this got boring

I'll agree with that. It must be awfully boring to constantly ask people "What is the GOP plan?" and "Where are the GOP bills?" and then when you are repeatedly provided answers to those questions, but realize they don't meet your leftist ideology, you quickly run back to the basement for another slice of mom's apple pie and a Yoo-Hoo.

Very boring.

I'll agree with that. It must be awfully boring to constantly ask people "What is the GOP plan?" and "Where are the GOP bills?" and then when you are repeatedly provided answers to those questions, but realize they don't meet your leftist ideology, you quickly run back to the basement for another slice of mom's apple pie and a Yoo-Hoo.

Very boring.

GOP Plans:

• Global warning - doesn't exist -check
  • Economy - Tax cuts for you, and for you, and for you - check
  • Health Care - Repeal the ACA and....check
  • Education - Leave it to the locals - check
  • Welfare: Let the Brookings Institution write it, give the money to the states in a block grant and watch them use it for the general fund - check
  • Immigration - ship them out - (well not really cause we need them) - check
  • Budget Deficit - huh - check
  • Social Issues - Stick head in sand - check
  • Voting - Pinch minorities and call it voter ID - check
  • Foreign Policy - Do nothing so you can complain about BO - check

Am I missing something?

AFA my Mom's basement: Unlike most of the people remaining here - I don't hate my life, I have been very successful both professionally and financially, I have a profession and activities that prevent me from living every freaking moment of the day on this board trying to come up with yet another tired old worn out hot take that gets reinforced by the same 7-10 likeminded individuals living the same crappy life that has led you live every freaking day here at TBD PPP. AMIRITE?

I got here as a Bills fan several years ago and pop in for the comedy - as well all know - comedy has its origin in tragedy...you guys are tragic...pathetically tragic....

Back to your witty hot takes!!

GOP Plans:

• Welfare: Let the Brookings Institution write it, give the money to the states in a block grant and watch them use it for the general fund - check

Am I missing something?

AFA my Mom's basement: Unlike most of the people remaining here - I don't hate my life, I have been very successful both professionally and financially, I have a profession and activities that prevent me from living every freaking moment of the day on this board trying to come up with yet another tired old worn out hot take that gets reinforced by the same 7-10 likeminded individuals living the same crappy life that has led you live every freaking day here at TBD PPP. AMIRITE?

I got here as a Bills fan several years ago and pop in for the comedy - as well all know - comedy has its origin in tragedy...you guys are tragic...pathetically tragic....

Ah, precious irony.

Good to see the art of jingoism isn't going away anytime soon.

GOP Plans:

Am I missing something?

Typical liberal, attack the other side and never support why the position of the left is good. On nearly every one of your topics above, the liberal position cannot be supported with facts or even strong opinion. The position and performance of Obama on every one of your bullets is absolutely embarrassing. Faced with facts, virtually every American that can think would come to that conclusion if educated on the topics. Even you. Hillary has said little to distance herself from his approach. Republicans in Washington certainly have a lot of room for improvement, but at least they are mostly on the right side of the math for most of your points.

GOP Plans:

Am I missing something?

Maybe your boredom comes from literally copy/pasting the same obscure nonsense every few months, and then arguing hat the reason you don't believe there is a plan is because you don't agree with it.

The GOP has a plan to replace ACA, and it's been presented to you over and over and still you can't even remotely digest this simple truth.

The fact that you think "leave it to the locals" is bad idea just adds extra mockery to the fact that you were ever, in your lifetime, anything other than a far left progressive because you clearly believe only the federal government can solve your problems.

Foreign Policy? I've got a dog that could develop a more cohesive foreign policy plan than the one we've been witnessing for the past seven years. People complain about BO because his idea of foreign policy is to pay ransom to Iran so they'll sign a deal Iran will never honor for the sake of his legacy.

Social issue? Which social issues? Please break down the top 10 social issues you feel the GOP needs to address, and how you would address them. And then explain why you think the federal government needs to be involved in whatever divisive social issue is bugging you today. Let's guess...transgender bathrooms? Cross-dresser tampon dispensers? What little whinyass progressive social issue is in your craw these days?

Welfare? Really? The party that literally provides financial incentive plans for unwed mothers to have more babies they don't want just to increase their take from the government is trying to suggest the GOP is on the wrong side of welfare? You really are a dumbass.

Tell us how voter ID laws pinch minorities. We'll wait.

Edited by LABillzFan

Tell you what would be a breath of fresh air. Any liberal that can see Obama's presidency for what it is, awful, and then have the courage to say so. Any liberal that can see Hillary's candidacy for what it is as well, mostly the same and have the courage to say so. Many republicans didn't like Bush as his term wound down and he got plenty of criticism from those who had been supporters. Many republicans don't like Trump and aren't afraid to say so. The left are a bunch of lemming clueless cowardly pussies.

A good read, much more in the article:

Why Did the Saudi Regime and Other Gulf Tyrannies Donate Millions to the Clinton Foundation?

Which is actually more homophobic: questioning the Clinton Foundation’s lucrative relationship to those intensely anti-gay regimes, or cheering and defending that relationship? All the evidence points to the latter. But whatever else is true, it is a blatant insult to everyone’s intelligence to claim that the motive of these regimes in transferring millions to the Clinton Foundation is a selfless desire to help them in their noble work.

(snip)

It doesn’t exactly take a jaded disposition to doubt that these donations from some of the world’s most repressive regimes are motivated by a desire to aid the Clinton Foundation’s charitable work. To the contrary, it just requires basic rationality. That’s particularly true given that these regimes “have donated vastly more money to the Clinton Foundation than they have to most other large private charities involved in the kinds of global work championed by the Clinton family.” For some mystifying reason, they seem particularly motivated to transfer millions to the Clinton Foundation but not the other charities around the world doing similar work. Why might that be? What could ever explain it?

Some Clinton partisans, unwilling to claim that Gulf tyrants have charity in their hearts when they make these donations to the Clinton Foundation, have settled on a different tactic: grudgingly acknowledging that the motive of these donations is to obtain access and favors, but insisting that no quid pro quo can be proven. In other words, these regimes were tricked: They thought they would get all sorts of favors through these millions in donations, but Hillary Clinton was simply too honest and upstanding of a public servant to fulfill their expectations.

(snip)

While this “no quid pro quo proof” may be true as far as it goes, it’s extremely ironic that Democrats have embraced it as a defense of Hillary Clinton. After all, this has long been the primary argument of Republicans who oppose campaign finance reform, and indeed, it was the primary argument of the Citizens United majority, once depicted by Democrats as the root of all evil. But now, Democrats have to line up behind a politician who, along with her husband, specializes in uniting political power with vast private wealth, in constantly exploiting the latter to gain the former, and vice versa. So Democrats are forced to jettison all the good-government principles they previously claimed to believe and instead are now advocating the crux of the right-wing case against campaign finance reform: that large donations from vested factions are not inherently corrupting of politics or politicians.

Indeed, as I documented in April, Clinton-defending Democrats have now become the most vocal champions of the primary argument used by the Citizens United majority. “We now conclude,” wrote Justice Anthony Kennedy for the Citizens United majority, “that independent expenditures, including those made by corporations, do not give rise to corruption or the appearance of corruption.” That is now exactly the argument Clinton loyalists are spouting to defend the millions in donations from tyrannical regimes (as well as Wall Street banks and hedge funds): Oh, there’s no proof there’s any corruption going on with all of this money.

(snip)

So if you want to defend the millions of dollars that went from tyrannical regimes to the Clinton Foundation as some sort of wily, pragmatic means of doing good work, go right ahead. But stop insulting everyone’s intelligence by pretending that these donations were motivated by noble ends. Beyond that, don’t dare exploit LGBT rights, AIDS, and other causes to smear those who question the propriety of receiving millions of dollars from the world’s most repressive, misogynistic, gay-hating regimes.

Not If Hillary succeeds in killing Arrange first.

That could be a successful gambit. :ph34r:

UK police took 2h to respond to Assange Embassy intruder despite 24h covert op & police station 2 mins walk away.

Cqiz6H1WIAQ-Sjc.jpg

He claims to have a dead man's switch, he'd be stupid not to.

A good read, much more in the article:

Why Did the Saudi Regime and Other Gulf Tyrannies Donate Millions to the Clinton Foundation?

Which is actually more homophobic: questioning the Clinton Foundation’s lucrative relationship to those intensely anti-gay regimes, or cheering and defending that relationship? All the evidence points to the latter. But whatever else is true, it is a blatant insult to everyone’s intelligence to claim that the motive of these regimes in transferring millions to the Clinton Foundation is a selfless desire to help them in their noble work.

(snip)

It doesn’t exactly take a jaded disposition to doubt that these donations from some of the world’s most repressive regimes are motivated by a desire to aid the Clinton Foundation’s charitable work. To the contrary, it just requires basic rationality. That’s particularly true given that these regimes “have donated vastly more money to the Clinton Foundation than they have to most other large private charities involved in the kinds of global work championed by the Clinton family.” For some mystifying reason, they seem particularly motivated to transfer millions to the Clinton Foundation but not the other charities around the world doing similar work. Why might that be? What could ever explain it?

Some Clinton partisans, unwilling to claim that Gulf tyrants have charity in their hearts when they make these donations to the Clinton Foundation, have settled on a different tactic: grudgingly acknowledging that the motive of these donations is to obtain access and favors, but insisting that no quid pro quo can be proven. In other words, these regimes were tricked: They thought they would get all sorts of favors through these millions in donations, but Hillary Clinton was simply too honest and upstanding of a public servant to fulfill their expectations.

(snip)

While this “no quid pro quo proof” may be true as far as it goes, it’s extremely ironic that Democrats have embraced it as a defense of Hillary Clinton. After all, this has long been the primary argument of Republicans who oppose campaign finance reform, and indeed, it was the primary argument of the Citizens United majority, once depicted by Democrats as the root of all evil. But now, Democrats have to line up behind a politician who, along with her husband, specializes in uniting political power with vast private wealth, in constantly exploiting the latter to gain the former, and vice versa. So Democrats are forced to jettison all the good-government principles they previously claimed to believe and instead are now advocating the crux of the right-wing case against campaign finance reform: that large donations from vested factions are not inherently corrupting of politics or politicians.

Indeed, as I documented in April, Clinton-defending Democrats have now become the most vocal champions of the primary argument used by the Citizens United majority. “We now conclude,” wrote Justice Anthony Kennedy for the Citizens United majority, “that independent expenditures, including those made by corporations, do not give rise to corruption or the appearance of corruption.” That is now exactly the argument Clinton loyalists are spouting to defend the millions in donations from tyrannical regimes (as well as Wall Street banks and hedge funds): Oh, there’s no proof there’s any corruption going on with all of this money.

(snip)

So if you want to defend the millions of dollars that went from tyrannical regimes to the Clinton Foundation as some sort of wily, pragmatic means of doing good work, go right ahead. But stop insulting everyone’s intelligence by pretending that these donations were motivated by noble ends. Beyond that, don’t dare exploit LGBT rights, AIDS, and other causes to smear those who question the propriety of receiving millions of dollars from the world’s most repressive, misogynistic, gay-hating regimes.

UK police took 2h to respond to Assange Embassy intruder despite 24h covert op & police station 2 mins walk away.

Cqiz6H1WIAQ-Sjc.jpg

He claims to have a dead man's switch, he'd be stupid not to.

in what regard? that it will post even if he doesn't post it?

THEY’LL BE RELEASED SEPTEMBER 13: A federal court has ordered the State Department to hand over another batch of Clinton emails by September 13. Given the way the State Department and the Obama Administration obstruct justice we may see them September 13, 2033, if ever.

Get this:

Judicial Watch said the department has admitted in a court filing that some of the emails that Clinton had deleted included some “Benghazi-related documents.” That case involves emails between Clinton and the White House in the week after the 2012 attack on the U.S. consulate in Benghazi that killed four Americans.

Weren’t these supposed to be personal emails?

Didn’t Hillary tell us they were about Chelsea’s wedding and yoga classes?

THEY’LL BE RELEASED SEPTEMBER 13: A federal court has ordered the State Department to hand over another batch of Clinton emails by September 13. Given the way the State Department and the Obama Administration obstruct justice we may see them September 13, 2033, if ever.

Get this:

Judicial Watch said the department has admitted in a court filing that some of the emails that Clinton had deleted included some “Benghazi-related documents.” That case involves emails between Clinton and the White House in the week after the 2012 attack on the U.S. consulate in Benghazi that killed four Americans.

Maybe she thought she could get a bargain on yoga classes and a wedding gown in Benghazi because prices dropped as patronage slowed after the attacks.

Apparently she had her team use something called BleachBit to flush her emails entirely, but FBI was still able to retrieve them.

Such a mess.

And yet, there is your faithful left, from baskin to birdog, ready to pull the lever for her.