Help us Obi John Wawrow, you're our only hope

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think its THAT crazy. And I'm guessing it's primarily just trying guys out in camp in case of injury or special need in a big moment at the end of a game.

You want to know what your guys are capable of.

Edited by NoSaint

If you have a great playmaker, you get the ball in his hands any way you can. If he can can help the return game then you put him there. Injuries can happen on any play, any down and distance.

See I can understand that side as well... but we have the fastest guy in the league in Marquise Goodwin and he isn't a starter. Get him out there and block for him. If he gets hurt I'd hate it like anyone else but at least our starting WR corp is still in tact.

im not too concerned with what im seeing in OTAs as its prob more about seeing if he can do it just in case

if they are doing it in camp then ill worry

He'll get some KO return reps in camp as will Spiller. Barring injury to the four or five other guys that will be first on the return depth chart, they won't see a minute of game action doing that.

But you may want to psychologically prepare just in case.

GO BILLS!!!

Please question Marrone about using Watkins on punt & KO returns & make him understand that this is the height of insanity.

Nice to see Bills fans being pro-active in their panic this year.

Probably best to wait until at least camp for panic mode though! :)