Rock Star You'd Most Want Owning Bills?

My opinion of Bon Jovi is of course a little biased due to the toronto angle, but even without that don't think I'd want him part of bills ownership group. Think he's kind of a twerp and a has-been, overall just kinda lame.

So I was thinking which rock star would I want part of Bills? And I came up with:

TED NUGENT

Which is odd because I don't like his politics, but I admit he's entertaining. I think his crazy attitude would add some energy to the franchise. He'd get in the faces of owner-bullies like kraft and Jones, be a nice change since we're always dumped on by them. And he's a hyper American patriot who'd never see the team moving to Canada

ted-nugent.jpeg

Edited by Joe_the_6_pack

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nugent is a moron. A blow hard wannabe somebody who's a douche. He's rock and roll's version of Trump, and I don't even consider Nugent rock and roll. He's more like the 3rd rate version of KISS to rock and roll.

Perhaps the best rock star I would like might be Jay Z. He seems to do very well managing business and letting his management do the business allowing himself to be the face of his empire but not the brain trust.

If he was alive, Jerry Garcia. He wouldn't know anything about football or maybe what he was even watching. He would probably just hire people to run the franchise and 100% leave them alone.

Oh yeah.....he would skip the owners meeting. :)

Edited by Bill from NYC