Veterans Administration Scandal Widespread?

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We shouldn't treat him so harshly. After all he's been pushed hard lately by Baskin, lyrbob and JTSP for first place in the Most Humorous Dullard Competition.

He has indeed had some competition, but nobody brings laughs to a thread like he does. :D

He has indeed had some competition, but nobody brings laughs to a thread like he does. :D

He's been made fun of for his "typos" many times and he still doesn't find a need to take a few seconds to proofread his posts. It's an Indication that he is scatterbrained and lazy.

I guess when all you clowns are wrong on the main point you have to find something to go after.

Tell us, in your own words, what is the main point here?

He's been made fun of for his "typos" many times and he still doesn't find a need to take a few seconds to proofread his posts. It's an Indication that he is scatterbrained and lazy. Tell us, in your own words, what is the main point here?

Go back and read up and find out. Lazy!

I guess when all you clowns are wrong on the main point you have to find something to go after.

Remind me what your point was again?

"Total"

What does that word mean?

And what does "per capita" mean? Different VA programs have different numbers of enrollees.

It's amazing that someone who is having his ass handed to him in thread after thread can have the stones to claim he's making valid points. Well, it's not amazing, it's gatortarded.

Most people, I think, would compare him to Otto in A Fish Called Wanda.

But I always think of him more as Bill Pullman's character in Ruthless People.

• 7 months later...
VA still plagued by problems two years after scandal ...

The VA: Still Unreformed
www.nationalreview.com/article/

But....................you know.......................bibles.

You'd prefer they put copies of Sartre's "No Exit" or Beckett's "Waiting for Godot" instead?

Huck Finn would work for me.

You read your Bible today Nanker?

"The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of the darkness, for he is truly his brother’s keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy My brothers. And you will know I am the Lord when I lay My vengeance upon you.”

He's been made fun of for his "typos" many times and he still doesn't find a need to take a few seconds to proofread his posts. It's an Indication that he is scatterbrained and lazy. Tell us, in your own words, what is the main point here?

Can 3rrnlng (self appointed grammar police) please explain why the I is capitalized in Indication?

Can 3rrnlng (self appointed grammar police) please explain why the I is capitalized in Indication?

I don't know if he can but I certainly can. It's a typo. Yes, a mistake. Once in awhile I make a mistake. Gatorette's posts are fraught with mistakes to the extent that he can be described as scatterbrained and lazy.