Veterans Administration Scandal Widespread?

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You are right, that is not the point. If our government did not provide this care, the vets just wouldn't get the care. Say it with me: "Thank you government for caring for our veterans, like Gatorman"

Well, they'd get care the same way everyone else does in the private sector, through their employer, or purchasing it on the private market, now unfortunately through the federal or state exchanges which have made care more expensive.

They also enjoy additional health care through private sector charities like the one I linked, and the Wounded Warrior Foundation.

But, like I said, care through the VA is provided to them as a condition of their employment. So your case is that we should be thrilled that an employer is honoring it's obligations?

Journalists are not suppose to lie

Christians are not suppose to bear false witness

You are right, that is not the point. If our government did not provide this care, the vets just wouldn't get the care. Say it with me: "Thank you government for caring for our veterans, like Gatorman"

Is it ok for politicians to lie?

I want to hit 22,000 before the Bills opener. I am just going to come here and spew bull **** like Gatorman and Rob's House.

My issue with this is that the veterans are veterans. See, they knew going in that they would be veterans, so why are they surprised now? This administration did not make them enlist. This administration does not owe them anything, because this administration has to save the whales and cut spending and keep our borders secure and America, like 1/3 of all people don't know where, such as, America is.

I want to hit 22,000 before the Bills opener. I am just going to come here and spew bull **** like Gatorman and Rob's House.

My issue with this is that the veterans are veterans. See, they knew going in that they would be veterans, so why are they surprised now? This administration did not make them enlist. This administration does not owe them anything, because this administration has to save the whales and cut spending and keep our borders secure and America, like 1/3 of all people don't know where, such as, America is.

Wrong, wrong and wrong again. This administration has never cared about saving the whales (unless you are referring to mega donors) certainly hasn't ever said anything about cutting spending and thinking they care about secure borders is a pipedream.

I am a veteran and for my time served I am legitimately entitled to VA benefits. In my community the VA is run pretty well and I have no problem with it. As TYTT has stated very well, VA benefits are part of my employment deal with the U.S. military.

Wrong, wrong and wrong again. This administration has never cared about saving the whales (unless you are referring to mega donors) certainly hasn't ever said anything about cutting spending and thinking they care about secure borders is a pipedream.

I am a veteran and for my time served I am legitimately entitled to VA benefits. In my community the VA is run pretty well and I have no problem with it. As TYTT has stated very well, VA benefits are part of my employment deal with the U.S. military.

I am a veteran, two. I did three tours of 'Nam and a was there when the Germans bombed pearl harbor. If you truly believed anything I had typed earlier then you're just not paying attention to who typed it.

That Gatortard exists is just hilarious.

I am a veteran, two. I did three tours of 'Nam and a was there when the Germans bombed pearl harbor. If you truly believed anything I had typed earlier then you're just not paying attention to who typed it.

That Gatortard exists is just hilarious.

You served your purpose with distinction.

But, like I said, care through the VA is provided to them as a condition of their employment.

Employment by the government which also provides the care. Its socialized medicine

Entitlement mentality in action!

It's a government run health care system

You know what. You're right. And it sucks to high heaven. So you still think government run healthcare is the way to go?

That's rife with scandal and backlogged patients... are you really sure this is the example you want to hold up high?

Sorry didn't mean to be redundant.