RD7, Pick #221: OLB Randell Johnson - Florida Atlantic

%TopPagePostersClub

Why you son of a beyotch.....the next time a Moderator job opens up I am applying and will create the power to delete your post and put mine at the top....errrrrrr :censored: :censored: %ReallyPOd

Damn that was fun!! You can have it now ya big baby! :lol:

%GentlemenlyBillsFans

BringBack... you've got ot get quicker on the draw! :D

I tried, I tried...had it all set to go and 26Corner beat me by 30 seconds. He's "quicker than a jackrabbit in heat" (Uncle Jessie, Dukes of Hazard, 1983)

• 2 weeks later...

I think he is a practice squad candidate with a lot of potential....

A lot of these late round picks are not gonna stick cuz the talent of the team is much improved....I think the two OL we took being an exception....I thought we got REALLY lucky on our late round offensive linemen

I think he has a real chance to stick this year and be a really good ST player.

You could say that about practically any 7th round pick. Total crap shoot

I am so glad you added that last word to your last sentence.

There's more quality depth on this year's squad than there has been for years on a Bills squad.

• 2 months later...

I thought he looked pretty good last night. He made some mistakes but man can he lay down some big hits. His size and speed was noticeable.

He looked a little lost at times and took a poor angle at least once on Andre Williams - he is raw for sure but for a 7th rounder, he has some upside!

During Eli Manning's third drive, when he went against the backups and drove the length of the field for a TD (mostly on running plays), Randell definitely looked lost. He was directly responsible for losing contain on two of the long runs.

He may have done well the remainder of his time on the field, but I didn't watch him after that drive.

Randell is big and physical. I saw Hynoski hold him on one of Andre Williams' big gains, but he did also take some terrible angles. I think he can be coached there pretty easily. He did also miss some camp time.

He looked a little lost at times and took a poor angle at least once on Andre Williams - he is raw for sure but for a 7th rounder, he has some upside!

taking a poor angle on A. Williams is not that big a deal. Williams is a beast of a RB. Giants got a steal in the 4th. Johnson has some time to refine his skills, he has the talent for sure.

taking a poor angle on A. Williams is not that big a deal. Williams is a beast of a RB. Giants got a steal in the 4th. Johnson has some time to refine his skills, he has the talent for sure.

Williams was my 2nd favorite RB in the draft behind Hyde (buckeye homer) - only thing with AW was he had a ton of mileage on him from college. And his name is Williams! Thats ok, I am good with Bryce Brown as a consolation. 23 and less tread on the tires, even with a couple yrs NFL exp.