RD7, Pick #221: OLB Randell Johnson - Florida Atlantic

@buffalobills

#Bills have selected Florida Atlantic LB Randell Johnson with the 221st pick in the NFL Draft

7 221 BUF.png

Randell Johnson | ILB, Florida AtlanticJohnson possesses rare length and intriguing athleticism, though he´s raw and needs seasoning before he´s ready to step in and contribute regularly on defense. B-

@buffalobills

Randell Johnson, now a member of the #Bills!

BnTjgC7CMAAxll1.jpg

@BuffRumblings

#Bills add Florida Atlantic LB Randell Johnson in Round 7 http://sbn.to/1syzVp7

@buffalobills

5 things you need to know about Randell Johnson: http://goo.gl/QWCxUK

BnT2QHMCQAAb2Yl.jpg

Conference Call Transcript: Randell Johnson: "I can play everything"

Edited by 26CornerBlitz

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I feel bad that this young man's thread had only 4 comments so I wanted to mention that apparently he has a 38 1/2 inch vertical. That is pretty impessive.

I bet this guy ends up being the steal of the draft and a future hall of famer. If so, we are gonna have to bump this thread in 10 years.

I feel bad that this young man's thread had only 4 comments so I wanted to mention that apparently he has a 38 1/2 inch vertical. That is pretty impessive.

this May be the first time in tbd history a draft pick didn't get to the second page of posts. Do it for RJ folks!

this May be the first time in tbd history a draft pick didn't get to the second page of posts. Do it for RJ folks!

Even that kicker we drafted 2 years ago had multiple pages. Anyways, I just read that he broke 3 bones in his back as a freshmen making a special teams tackle. Maybe he's one of those crazed special team guys that flies around like a missile.

Even that kicker we drafted 2 years ago had multiple pages. Anyways, I just read that he broke 3 bones in his back as a freshmen making a special teams tackle. Maybe he's one of those crazed special team guys that flies around like a missile.

That would be awesome

Has Randell selected a jersey number yet??

I think I'm pretty damn close to getting to page 2....trying to increase Randell's popularity on this board. Instead of #'s (hashtags) on Twitter...I think we should institute a new symbol on TBD. How about %RandellJohnson %Respect %TwoPagesorBust

Has Randell selected a jersey number yet??

I think I'm pretty damn close to getting to page 2....trying to increase Randell's popularity on this board. Instead of #'s (hashtags) on Twitter...I think we should institute a new symbol on TBD. How about %RandellJohnson %Respect %TwoPagesorBust