Draft will be 2nd most exciting event for Ebron today

let me get this straight...21 year old dude who is just a few hours away from becoming a millionaire professional athlete (and enjoying all the spoils that entails), decides now is the perfect time to get committed to his girlfriend?

if this isn't a red flag i don't know what is.

he may be headed to a tall building after the draft if he goes #9. My son who coaches in No. Carolina has talked to several coaches in the ACC as well as Jay Gruden (Not Jon) and the words that keep coming up about Ebron is ... punk and prima donna. Hoping for Zack Martin or Beckham Jr.

Not saying Ebron is or isn't a "punk", who knows. I would think the Bills probably have that questioned nailed down by now!...LOL However, there have been many great NFL players who were (when they played) or are "punks". The thing is if you're a "punk" in an ok way or a bad way. I think if he is a "punk", he's probably in the mold of Sherman or Suggs ok "punks". Not the bad "punks" where you find their names on police blotters.

This team could probably use a "punk" player who isn't afraid to talk and say how great they are or will be. I do think there are too many wall flowers on the Bills roster. Just look at the quiet personalities of their last four 1st rd picks...Spiller, Dareus, Gilmore, Manuel.

You've got to admit, his proposal shows he certainly isn't afraid of going big on one of the biggest days of his life.

let me get this straight...21 year old dude who is just a few hours away from becoming a millionaire professional athlete (and enjoying all the spoils that entails), decides now is the perfect time to get committed to his girlfriend?

I don't get why so many jocks get married so young. Many don't even make it out of college.

Come on man, live a little. Have some fun.

Euhrm, how does a student afford a diamond ring like that?

You can get a nice line of credit from most jewelry stores. Knowing he was going to be cashing in soon, he probably maxed it out.

Edited by The Wiz

Terrible, horrible,unbelievably bad business decision. Damn no parent or sibling could give him a shake???