Maybe it really is on like a mofo....

Mike Rodak@mikerodak 12m

Thurman Thomas: “I have done something that will help the team to stay in Buffalo, I just can’t tell you exactly what I’ve been doing."

Mike Rodak@mikerodak 14m

Thurman Thomas talks to @ESPN about the Bills’ future in Buffalo and Jim Kelly’s battle with cancer:

http://espn.go.com/v...lip?id=10883043

Edited by YoloinOhio

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Wtf?? Thurman has to stop the third grade "I've got a secret" bull **** and make an announcement when it happens. The speculation will be humorous though. I'll venture a guess that the thing he was doing was playing golf at Bob-O-Link and shanked his ball into the front windshield of BonJovi's tour bus.

Wtf?? Thurman has to stop the third grade "I've got a secret" bull **** and make an announcement when it happens. The speculation will be humorous though. I'll venture a guess that the thing he was doing was playing golf at Bob-O-Link and shanked his ball into the front windshield of BonJovi's tour bus.

I am with you. Its no more than the 'My insiders say we are drafting X player' blah blah blah BS.

Well, Thurman did tip us off to the big news last time. Wonder what he's up to now.

Maybe he hit the trifecta at the Derby party yesterday and he put a lot of his winnings towards buying the team? Lol...

given his political leanings, i'm guessing that it involves trump, assorted lotions and massive amounts of regret.

Pegula, Jacobs, and Golisano are republicans too

Did thurman say the "on like a mofo* was about the bills or did everyone just assume and get all excited over nothing

That was about Russ Brandon taking over.