Who Don't You Want at 9?

LB3

There are a lot of threads on here discussing who we should take at 9. This thread will be about who you DON'T want to see taken at 9 that could actually be an option for us. Basically, who is most likely to make you scream WTF when our pick is announced?

My WTF pick would be Ha Ha Clinton Dix. If we let go of one of the best safeties in the league only to reach for a safety at 9, I will likely throw my pint glass at the TV.

Second would be Manziel. I'm just not a believer.

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There are a lot of threads on here discussing who we should take at 9. This thread will be about who you DON'T want to see taken at 9 that could actually be an option for us. Basically, who is most likely to make you scream WTF when our pick is announced?

My WTF pick would be Ha Ha Clinton Dix. If we let go of one of the best safeties in the league only to reach for a safety at 9, I will likely throw my pint glass at the TV.

Second would be Manziel. I'm just not a believer.

You're gonna need a bigger glass.

Seriously, they are in a great position to take the BPA on their board. We're gonna get a good player.

GO BILLS!!!

You're gonna need a bigger glass.

Seriously, they are in a great position to take the BPA on their board. We're gonna get a good player.

GO BILLS!!!

I think and hope you are right. But part of me just kind of expects the inevitable punch to the gut we generally get anytime things seem to be going our way.

I think and hope you are right. But part of me just kind of expects the inevitable punch to the gut we generally get anytime things seem to be going our way.

I hear ya. We're all like Pavlov's dogs in that regard. We just assume an electric shock but maybe we'll get a biscuit this time.

GO BILLS!!!

I started this same thread 2 weeks before the Dareus draft. Because I didnt want Cam.

Today, I dont want OT Lewan. I just dont want the 3rd best of anything in the 9 hole. Including QB.

But if that 3rd best anything is still the best football player on the board, why not?

GO BILLS!!!

well, possibly because I can get the Best of something else, then still get the 3rd or 4th or 5th best OT later.

The top 10 is for special players. Game-changers. These are the tired phrases used.

But it just doesnt . . . feel right to draft the 3rd best anything at 9.

I started this same thread 2 weeks before the Dareus draft. Because I didnt want Cam.

Today, I dont want OT Lewan. I just dont want the 3rd best of anything in the 9 hole. Including QB.

This is my stance, as well. No to Lewan.

I would not want any Defensive player at #9 unless his name is Clowney or Mack...

I'm also still not crazy about Lewan's off-field stuff...But I do think he would make a great addition to the O-line as a player... B-)

I'm a Michigan fan...And I'm not a huge supporter of Lewan because of the off-the-field stuff...I will say though that there is the belief among some that he will eventually be a better NFL player than Matthews...He is considered an elite prospect as an OT...You're not getting a 3rd best...You're more getting a guy that's tied for 2nd, with potentially a better upside than the guy he's tied with...You're getting an absolute elite athlete for the position...He's top notch athletically...But you're also getting a guy with off-field questions NFL teams have to be comfortable he's answered... B-)

I'll be disappointed with a defensive player since the Bills scored 105 less points than the Pats in the regular season

But if the Bills had a player that prevented the Pats from completing 60% on third and long then the points wouldn't add up. We need a player on defense to make opposing teams know they weren't completing this possession, ala Cornelius Bennett, Bryce Paup!

Pretty much any defensive player @ 9 other then Clowney or Mack. Both will be gone so if the pick isn't offense, I will definitely be saying wtf.

The offense is just so far behind & they invested a 1st in Manuel last year; they need to get him some help. I'm all for the first 3 picks going offense unless someone shocking falls. The line definitely needs a new RT & getting a OG that could push for a starting job would be nice. Also need a new TE. Too many holes on offense to ignore

Pretty much any defensive player @ 9 other then Clowney or Mack. Both will be gone so if the pick isn't offense, I will definitely be saying wtf.

The offense is just so far behind & they invested a 1st in Manuel last year; they need to get him some help. I'm all for the first 3 picks going offense unless someone shocking falls. The line definitely needs a new RT & getting a OG that could push for a starting job would be nice. Also need a new TE. Too many holes on offense to ignore

I absolutely agree with this. BOPA.

well, possibly because I can get the Best of something else, then still get the 3rd or 4th or 5th best OT later.

The top 10 is for special players. Game-changers. These are the tired phrases used.

But it just doesnt . . . feel right to draft the 3rd best anything at 9.

I wonder if the Browns are glad they opted for the #1 TE over the #3 QB in 2004.