Bon Jovi Linked to Bills again

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I read it was biz. Could get close to as good a guy for a fraction of the dollars..

That's not Sambora's version.

Sambora withdrew from the band's Because We Can tour in April due to what he described as a "personal matter." Much was written about the decision, including allusions that the New Jersey native and leader Jon Bon Jovi couldn't come to terms about money, but Sambora dismissed those claims.

"I thought maybe we should have taken more time between the last tour and this tour," he said.

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/earshot/bon-jovi-guitarist-richie-sambora-656758

After reading this thread it's obvious many of you know very little about Mr. Bon Jovi. Ever see him interviewed? He's a very bright, articulate and impressive guy. Not saying he should be the one or that he even has a great chance at becoming the next owner, but he should be taken seriously.

After reading this thread it's obvious many of you know very little about Mr. Bon Jovi. Ever see him interviewed? He's a very bright, articulate and impressive guy. Not saying he should be the one or that he even has a great chance at becoming the next owner, but he should be taken seriously.

If Jon Bon Jovi buys the Bills, they are moving to Toronto. No one cares if he's bright or articulate.

... yet his music is uniformly cliche ridden, cheesy, and dumb with a capital D (not to mention downright terrible). Go figure.

What an irony it would be if the Bills were shipped out of town not by a standard-issue billionaire, but by a paragon of the worst type of white-bread "rock" issued in the last 30 years.

Edited by dave mcbride

If JBJ wants to buy an NFL team because he is a fan or its a great investment more power to him. He has earned that right. However if JBJ wants to buy a team, move it to another country ripping away the fabric of a hardworking American city and its people that to me is Anti American. If this little twerp continues down the Toronto path we should unite and tell the world what he is........A GREEDY MONEY HUNGRY ANTI AMERICAN

Not a big fan of his. Never was. Not a big fan of him buying the team since he wants to move it to Toronto. And why Toronto is even a consideration is beyond me. That experiment was a train wreck and attendance was pitifully low. They do not want a NFL team there ... it won't be supported by the masses. I hope the family, the Trust and the NFL block this bid.

I don't think they need to block the bid. They'll likely just refuse it. If anything I'm willing to bet this group knows they will get shot down and are using it as a "practice run" so to speak, and really show their intent to the NFL.

Also, don't pay too much attention to TG. He often has some glaring errors in his articles. For example JBJ's publicist never denied his interest in owning an NFL team, contrary to what TG reported today.

Oh, he's bright and articulate? Well then, he can do whatever he pleases with my favorite team.