Bills are staying long term (Massare says)

http://forgedinbuffalo.com/media/sports/breaking-according-sources-buffalo-bills-will-stay-past-2020/

http://boards.buffalobills.com/showthread.php?485216-Breaking-According-to-Sources-The-Buffalo-Bills-Will-Stay-Past-2020

I don't know who Massare is or who the upper level front office guy he claims to know, but didn't see this elsewhere.

Don't shoot the messenger. :)

http://forgedinbuffa...stay-past-2020/

http://boards.buffal...-Stay-Past-2020

I don't know who Massare is or who the upper level front office guy he claims to know, but didn't see this elsewhere.

Don't shoot the messenger. :)

I follow him on Twitter, he's a Bills blogger or something I think he went to college with Littman's daughter.He does seem to have some info before it happens. I hope he is right about this - pretty bold to put it out into the Twittersphere if it isn't true.

Bottom line: No one knows either way if the Bills will stay or not. There are a lot of smart people on the case to ensure the Bulls don't move. I hope they are successful, but really, no one knows how it will work out. These people saying with certainty one way or the other annoy me as much as a Rob Johnson roll out.

Bottom line: No one knows either way if the Bills will stay or not. There are a lot of smart people on the case to ensure the Bulls don't move. I hope they are successful, but really, no one knows how it will work out. These people saying with certainty one way or the other annoy me as much as a Rob Johnson roll out.

That's bull. haha

Agreed. Also, anyone speaking with "certainty" is also saying in effect that they know for certain that a specific proposed ownership group has secured the approval of at least 24 of the owners. That's a mighty tall order at this stage of the game.

I feel much better now!

When I think of hard nosed Bills' journalism/Hall of Fame, I think Felser, Vic Carruci, Massare (which, ironically, is one letter short of "massacre").

Of course, if the kid does have some inside information, I'm all for what he suggests.

I've been following him on Twitter over the course of the offseason. He acts connected, but is, in fact, very much an outsider. He's just quick to jump on rumor and informed speculation from legit sources and claim it to be his own. He's quick to pound his chest when something is right and hold it up as if he knew all along.

I would trust his road soda's opinion as much as his. For instance, what legitimate writer, says "As many of my followers and readers know, I have a tie into a high up member of the front office." Please. If you're connected, you don't have to say this. Just let your track record speak for itself.

I've been following him on Twitter over the course of the offseason. He acts connected, but is, in fact, very much an outsider. He's just quick to jump on rumor and informed speculation from legit sources and claim it to be his own. He's quick to pound his chest when something is right and hold it up as if he knew all along.

I would trust his road soda's opinion as much as his. For instance, what legitimate writer, says "As many of my followers and readers know, I have a tie into a high up member of the front office." Please. If you're connected, you don't have to say this. Just let your track record speak for itself.

my impression is he knows someone that is low level or generally overhears things around litmanns office. it doesnt seem to be anybody important, just somebody that is geographically close on occasion