Top Posters In This Topic

If Jackson is signed our depth chart likely goes

Desean

Stevie

Woods

Goodwin

Easley

Then graham fighting for a spot with all the prospects

Not sure how you ordered your receivers , if at all .

Skill set maybe ?

How would divide up reps , always run 3 receivers ? Seems like the Bills would have alot of packages available to threaten defenses though adding on TE and Spiller .

Seems like a crowded kitchen though. : )

Don't see why Easley makes the rotation personally excepting injury. His role might be peaking as core ST. Which is fine with me.

I would think ramses Barden would be on your list over Easely .

Finally a think its a redundant pick up.

draft tthe WR who is not like the ones we have already.

Say , Evans ?

We have one here called SUR13. I no nothing to know if they're the same as MS13, or not. We have a lot of Asian and Hispanics in this area for being the hick-South.

Lol sorry man I assumed you were in Buffalo. I bet we have them too. Marra Salvatrucha is what the ms13 are. They are far more dangerous than the bloods, crips, vice lords, or disciples.

Let me ask this question. Whats the difference between "urban" gangs and motorcycle gangs. They are just as dangerous. Sometimes more so

as someone that's been around people from both. I can tell yiu there is a different mindset and they are not the same. Similar in technical terms but not the same.

Maybe a big WR would be ideal but do we really not need a WR that had over 1300 yards last year? He is really good.

We could get that with our current lineup when the Offense of Nathaniel Hackett settles down .

He is really good though.

Not sure how you ordered your receivers , if at all .

Skill set maybe ?

How would divide up reps , always run 3 receivers ? Seems like the Bills would have alot of packages available to threaten defenses though adding on TE and Spiller .

Seems like a crowded kitchen though. : )

Don't see why Easley makes the rotation personally excepting injury. His role might be peaking as core ST. Which is fine with me.

I would think ramses Barden would be on your list over Easely .

Finally a think its a redundant pick up.

draft tthe WR who is not like the ones we have already.

Say , Evans ?

With Easley, I think he has him on the list because he will make the team as a ST player but is counted as part of the WR core. So, he could make it over another WR who potentially could add more as as a WR but isn't the same on ST and would be far enough down the depth chart to not warrant a roster spot as a WR. But overall I think they would still be able to draft Evans even with DeSean on the team. Remember, Evans is 20 years old and a little raw. He would add something as a rookie just due to his size/speed, but he will maybe take a year or two to reach his full potential as a NFL WR. The Jackson contract, if it happened, would probably be a 1-year deal.

Maybe a big WR would be ideal but do we really not need a WR that had over 1300 yards last year? He is really good.

I keep asking myself why Chip Kelly didn't think he needed a WR that had over 1300 yds and seemed to flourish in his offense. I think he didn't like his work ethic or contract and the rest didn't help. Edited by YoloinOhio

We could get that with our current lineup when the Offense of Nathaniel Hackett settles down .

He is really good though.

You think that there is a 1300+ WR on this roster? I don't and I like the guys that the Bills have for the most part (SJ, RW, and MG). DJ would instantly be the best pass catcher on the roster.

Surprised Desean didn't beeline to KC. I thought he would for sure.

Seemed like, from the reports last night, KC did their due diligence and decided not to pursue him. Whether it be money related or otherwise. He may have been interested, but they weren't.

I keep asking myself why Chip Kelly didn't think he needed a WR that had over 1300 yds and seemed to flourish in his offense. I think he didn't like his work ethic or contract and the rest didn't help.

I'm living in Philly right now. A consensus that I was hearing in the days before Desean was released that that the Eagles had released all the veteran players that tended to help keep Desean in line (Vick and Jason Avaunt). When the Eagles picked up Darren Sproles, they gained someone who can function in a very similar role.

For the record, pretty much every fan I have heard in Philly has called in to defend Desean, and says that losing him for nothing has weakened the team overall. If they wanted him gone, they wanted a 1st or 2nd round pick for him and are screaming that the Eagles let him go for nothing. Sound familiar?

I keep asking myself why Chip Kelly didn't think he needed a WR that had over 1300 yds and seemed to flourish in his offense. I think he didn't like his work ethic or contract and the rest didn't help.

I think that it has to do with his friends. It's not his production. He may end up in some trouble but if you write the contract appropriately you can protect yourself.

as someone that's been around people from both. I can tell yiu there is a different mindset and they are not the same. Similar in technical terms but not the same.

I can go with you on most of that. There are some knuckleheads both sides. I grew up in the city of Buffalo and it wasnt so much gang as it was you know where im from. You dont mess with us we wont mess with you. Some people just are out looking for it

You think that there is a 1300+ WR on this roster? I don't and I like the guys that the Bills have for the most part (SJ, RW, and MG). DJ would instantly be the best pass catcher on the roster.

If we could get him the ball, my friend

If we had a gunslinger at QB and an offense designed for it. Sure we could . But i think Buffalo is about creating package mismatches . Last year Bills finally tried to toss the ball long and create break out plays . I am not blaming EJ as much as the situation .

I sure wont argue Jackson would not be a potential playmaker for any team though. Lotta money for a team that cantsee or hit a wide open Goodwin time and time again

If we could get him the ball, my friend

If we had a gunslinger at QB and an offense designed for it. Sure we could . But i think Buffalo is about creating package mismatches . Last year Bills finally tried to toss the ball long and create break out plays . I am not blaming EJ as much as the situation .

I sure wont argue Jackson would not be a potential playmaker for any team though. Lotta money for a team that cantsee or hit a wide open Goodwin time and time again

We don't disagree there.

I'm living in Philly right now. A consensus that I was hearing in the days before Desean was released that that the Eagles had released all the veteran players that tended to help keep Desean in line (Vick and Jason Avaunt). When the Eagles picked up Darren Sproles, they gained someone who can function in a very similar role.

For the record, pretty much every fan I have heard in Philly has called in to defend Desean, and says that losing him for nothing has weakened the team overall. If they wanted him gone, they wanted a 1st or 2nd round pick for him and are screaming that the Eagles let him go for nothing. Sound familiar?

That's funny, I heard the same thing on one of the national sports shows, they had a reporter on from Phil and he said that Avant has been acting like a go-between of sorts between DeSean and the Eagles regarding his contract situation and things had been ugly on that front for awhile. When they cut Avant, he said he expected things to take a turn for the worse between the two parties. Yikes.

One glaring difference being, the Eagles were a playoff team last season.

You say that very cavalierly, the assumption I'm left with is you don't think Jackson could crack our starting line-up?

I think BB , and excuse my forwardness please both of you. But We dont have the Nix guy. The big wide radiused mismatch who can go up and get it.

We have juke , we have speed we have smooth , we dont have big . Unless Ramses blows us away : )