Spikes: someone should choke ray rice out

Something tells me that Spikes is going to be an interview favorite this year. Something also tells me he is going to be one and done here. :)

I hope he gets an extension.

Since all tweets from sports reporters that I follow just get pasted onto TSW instantly, I was going to delete my twitter account, but following his antics makes it totally worth keeping.

I hope we extend him. Attitude is something he bills have lacked for a long time. Whether you like it or not. I think attitude and cockiness only adds to competition and the will to succeed

Absolutely, if he keeps his chit together I'm all for an extension.

Edited by SmokinES3

Something tells me that Spikes is going to be an interview favorite this year. Something also tells me he is going to be one and done here. :)

Why are you "smiling" about him being one and done? When the Bills get people in-house that are good at what they do, they need to learn how to keep them.

Brandon Spikes is one of those kinds of people...he brings a type of confidence, a type of "swagger" that I have not seen on the field at Ralph Wilson Stadium since his cousin was sporting #51 on Sundays...and I hope Brandon's stay here is not as short-lived as Takeo's.

As for Rodak, I have never despised a writer more than him (Florio maybe?)...he is absolutely terrible at his job, and I let him know it when he published an article about the Bills leaving Buffalo, no more than 5 minutes after we learned of Ralph's passing. I hate ESPN, I never watch/read any of their garbage.

Edited by Bob Malooga

Shes smart. She has evidence that he can be abusive. A while down the line she can divorce him and take half of his money. I just hope we play the Ravens in the playoffs so Spikes can knock him out

i definitely wouldn't call subjecting yourself and child to an abuser for the sake of money, "smart"

If she still married him, I guess she had no problem with it.

This may be true, but I heard that it does not matter if no one wants to press charges in this case. They have video evidence of his wrong doing, so they're going after Rice.

Also, this marriage is probably a strategic move. If they marry, she does not have to testify against him.

Notice Rodak reported that without context?

Spikes post is referring to what rice apparently did to his now wife.

BrandonSpikes51@BrandonSpikes51 4h

Someone should choke him out. See how he likes it.

however Rodak posted originally

Spikes says someone should choke ray rice out.

Hate Rodak more than the last idiot ESPN put here.

I agree, it is a significant difference between saying "Brandon Spikes wants someone to choke an opposing player" and "Brandon spikes wants the opposing player to have the same treatment he gave his now wife inflicted upon him".

But hey, some people are into choking, maybe he'll like it. :flirt:

Edited by Whitewalker Merriman

It doesn't matter what is the rest of the story as I saw some tweeting. Bottom line, you don't hit a girl. You always have the opportunity even if she is acting nasty, cheated on him, hitting him, whatever (I am not saying she did any of those things) to walk away.

If she did do something wrong in his eyes, he can always break off the relationship, and move on. But there is no justification possible that allows a man to batter a woman.

I'm fine with Spikes comment and hope he takes that attitude for every running back in the NFL. I love someone that wants to rip his oponent's head off on every play as long as he can do it without penalties.

It doesn't matter what is the rest of the story as I saw some tweeting. Bottom line, you don't hit a girl. You always have the opportunity even if she is acting nasty, cheated on him, hitting him, whatever (I am not saying she did any of those things) to walk away.

If she did do something wrong in his eyes, he can always break off the relationship, and move on. But there is no justification possible that allows a man to batter a woman.

I'm fine with Spikes comment and hope he takes that attitude for every running back in the NFL. I love someone that wants to rip his oponent's head off on every play as long as he can do it without penalties.

Sorry guys. I don't know how I duplicated my comments. My apologies.

I agree, it is a significant difference between saying "Brandon Spikes wants to choke an opposing player" and "Brandon spikes wants the opposing player to have the same treatment he gave his now wife inflicted upon him".

Rodak didn't say that....

I agree, it is a significant difference between saying "Brandon Spikes wants someone to choke an opposing player" and "Brandon spikes wants the opposing player to have the same treatment he gave his now wife inflicted upon him".

Fixed. Point still stands.

Fixed. Point still stands.

Nah, fixed = point lost.

Spikes said someone should choke him out to see how he likes it. Rodak reported Spikes said someone should choke him out (the reason is implied--unless you think that Rodak is reporting that Spikes randomly thought that it was about time that someone should choke that Ray Rice guy).