Report: Bills express interest in Kenny Britt

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Britt certainly hasn't lived up to his collegiate promise. But given the state of our receiving corps, don't you think he's worth a flyer? Let him compete and see what happens.

yeah, let him compete and prove his worth, but don't sign him like a 1st rounder with a cap hit. His fat headed ego won't do that though. I always add the caveat that I live in tennesse, so I do know a thing or two about a thing or two(tennessee player at least) :flirt:

The argument isn't whether or not Britt is better than Stevie. He's not - or at least, he's never shown it.

The question is whether or not he's better than the worst WR on the roster. Would he make our WR corps better - at a reasonable cost?

well said. And anyone that thinks Hogan is better than Britt, then they should turn in their football card.

I wouldnt mind Britt on a show me type contract,, something easy to get out of, just in case! He has talent and is still young.

D Jackson is a nightmare. He is a small guy but extremely fast. He is also a pain in the asz, n his contract is terrible. No way he restructures to play for B-lo.

If the Bills do sign Britt to a "Show-Me" contract, fine.

As much as I would love to have Jackson on the team, you make some good points about him. Probably would never happen.

Some posters think us reaching out to troubled players like Britt basically shows that we're desperate. I look at it as our new regime being confident that troubled players will conform to our structure and our existing players will change them.

Edited by Triple Threat

Some posters think us reaching out to troubled players like Britt basically shows that we're desperate. I look at it as our new regime being confident that troubled players will conform to out structure / existing players.

its like shopping at the scratch and dent store. Same stuff, just as functional, just not as shiny.

Some posters think us reaching out to troubled players like Britt basically shows that we're desperate. I look at it as our new regime being confident that troubled players will conform to our structure and our existing players will change them.

A noble thought . A bit of stretch though.. Didnt we just let the WR coach go find opportunity elsewhere ?

And did not the WR core kinda suck last year ?

I am always with a glass half full of kool aid. But there is no reason that we should have any confidence in the offensive side of the ball just yet. Last year was brutal mostly

Go Bills !

PS i dont think Britt is dumpster diving either though. Scouts do study players , for a living . So i gotta get a little stoked when they bring any one in .

And i dont think they would be filling a void as much as hoping to wring his talent out as much as possible.

No problem with giving him a shot .

Edited by 3rdand12

The argument isn't whether or not Britt is better than Stevie. He's not - or at least, he's never shown it.

The question is whether or not he's better than the worst WR on the roster. Would he make our WR corps better - at a reasonable cost?

That's way too logical.

Don't you know Bills fans don't support depth?

That's way too logical.

Don't you know Bills fans don't support depth?

It always must be option 1 or Option 2. It can never be Option 1 and Option 2 on TBD. That is not allowed.

Signing Britt means that every other WR on the roster must be immediately cut or traded. Obviously.

BTW The Bills also cannot draft any WRs if they sign Britt. Obviously.

Edited by Why So Serious?

It always must be option 1 or Option 2. It can never be Option 1 and Option 2 on TBD. That is not allowed.

Signing Britt means that every other WR on the roster must be immediately cut or traded. Obviously.

:doh:

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :worthy:

I can't believe we've gone this far and only had a small tad of trashing TJ Graham. Hell, I was even expecting some ragging on Brad Smith.

Mr. Rags questioning your football knowledge is like Michael Buffer saying "Let's get ready to rumble" or Maury Povich saying "You are NOT the father!". You should trademark that man. Use the $ to open a school and teach Two Bills Drive posters your infinite knowledge since we are all idiots compared to you. (Edited "Bruce")

Edited by Clutchwarfare

Mr. Rags questioning your football knowledge is like Bruce Buffer saying "Let's get ready to rumble" or Maury Povich saying "You are NOT the father!". You should trademark that man. Use the $ to open a school and teach Two Bills Drive posters your infinite knowledge since we are all idiots compared to you.

His name is Michael Buffer.

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_Buffer

Mrags - 1,347,282

Idiots on TBD - 2