#4- cle - bortles

#5- oak - bridgewater

#6- atl - matthews

#7- tb - watkins

#8- min - manziel

#9- buf - lewan

#10-det - evans

http://insider.espn....iper-Mock-Draft

I just hate, loathe, cringe every time I see the Bills associated with an OL in the early first round...I think I'm moving through the 7 stages of acceptance that Watkins won't be there. But also warming to having Evans available.

I think Mel might have finally inhaled too much hair tonic.

So true. What's his mock accuracy anyway? Seriously, I'd love to know how often more than not he get's these picks right season after season. I need analytics on Kiper!

Edited by mattsox

I like Mack, but taking an OLB from Buffalo with the #1 pick in a draft with good top OL, DL, and QB prospects is just OUT there. Anything can happen on draft day, but as someone said above, a prediction like this screams of attention grabbing.

Edited by Acantha

Lewan to the Bills is, in a word...stupid. In the weeks leading up to the draft, Lewans "soft" demeanor will come into play and he will drop in a 20-30 level draft choice. Too early to project whom the Bills will select, but at this time, I am going on a limb, projecting a swap with the Dallas Cowboys who are interested in Anthony Barr. At the 16 spot, the Bills are hoping they can get an Eric Ebron, Mike Evans, Marquis Lee or CJ Mosley..

What about a nice pass catching tight end. A young quarterbacks favorite tool. Look at the teams with great tight ends (a position constantly overlooked by this team) New England, New Orleans, San Fransisco, umm let's give it a try, buy all accounts Ebron has the tools.

pulling for a trade down, then pulling for Aaron Donald, and if not Taylor Llewan is ok with me. Don't like Mike Evans at all. And not sure a TE improves this team as much as a tackle or havoc wreakor

I like Mack, but taking an OLB from Buffalo with the #1 pick in a draft with good top OL, DL, and QB prospects is just OUT there. Anything can happen on draft day, but as someone said above, a prediction like this screams of attention grabbing.

Mayock has also been quoted as saying Mack would be his 1st pick as well.

Lewan to the Bills is, in a word...stupid. In the weeks leading up to the draft, Lewans "soft" demeanor will come into play and he will drop in a 20-30 level draft choice. Too early to project whom the Bills will select, but at this time, I am going on a limb, projecting a swap with the Dallas Cowboys who are interested in Anthony Barr. At the 16 spot, the Bills are hoping they can get an Eric Ebron, Mike Evans, Marquis Lee or CJ Mosley..

that is an interesting trade scenario and i would be all for it and getting another second round pick

I'm alright with a trade down but at #9 if Lewan is on the board, which he very well will be, and Robinson and Matthews are already taken, which they will very well be, then I think the pick is Lewan. There's a reason why all this OTs were scooped up in free agency and after Lewan there is a drop off in talent. The WR position is deep and we pick early enough in the 2nd rd to secure a good one that will fit our requirements. If we pick a WR at #9 it would be to early for our roster structure. As of now we have Stevie, Graham and Goodwin, with Ramses Barden waiting in the wings, who I expect some good production from, so where does the new guy fit in? Instead grooming for next year after seeing where Stevie is at seems more appropiate to me. Picking one at #9 means that that WR would have to be on the field now and in a big way. Don't think that this Chris Williams is going to be the end all, we need a LOT more help on that IL . No, I can see Eric Ebron in a trade down but if we stay at #9 it's Lewan. Count on it.

if your going to stay with EJ Manuel then you might as well help him by giving him more time to throw and a better running game. you can do that with an OT.

my draft scenario:

#9 - OT best available if one of robinson, Matthews or lewan.

#41- TE Austin seferian Jenkins

#73- QB AJ McCarron

Edited by papazoid

he is pretty close at getting right who the best ten are though.

I dont feel that we can mess this pick up very much as it stands.

But no QB (not this year ) and no Ebron (value. hes a 15 or so ?) at nine.

Papazoid has a good perspective . not perfect , but good : )

I am listening !