Bills Free Agents Updates

• Replies 385
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re-signing Chandler? THAT Chandler? OK, so where's the BIG news??

Dude is now saying that they remain interested in Ryan Clark and Brandon Spikes.

Best Twitter response to his "clarification" tweet: "You should tryout for the NFL. Elite back-pedal, 1st round corner talent."

Is ryan clark any good. All I know about him is he has a big mouth.

He's 34, first of all. Steelers just replaced him with Mike Mitchell and they love geezers. He didn't have a good year (did pick off EJ though, of course). I heard the rumor Bills were interested in him a few days ago and started following him on Twitter. I just unfollowed him today - dude tweets waaaaay too much and RTs everyone. Seems like a very good guy, doesn't want to leave Pitt but not ready to retire so he is going on ESPN and is pretty good, but did visit the Redskins last night and got snowed in..... I could go on because now I know his whole life but I'll spare you.

Dude is now saying that they remain interested in Ryan Clark and Brandon Spikes.

Best Twitter response to his "clarification" tweet: "You should tryout for the NFL. Elite back-pedal, 1st round corner talent."

LOL

He's 34, first of all. Steelers just replaced him with Mike Mitchell and they love geezers. He didn't have a good year (did pick off EJ though, of course). I heard the rumor Bills were interested in him a few days ago and started following him on Twitter. I just unfollowed him today - dude tweets waaaaay too much and RTs everyone. Seems like a very good guy, doesn't want to leave Pitt but not ready to retire so he is going on ESPN and is pretty good, but did visit the Redskins last night and got snowed in..... I could go on because now I know his whole life but I'll spare you.

holy crap hes 34 already

What was this big move the Bills were supposed to have made yesterday? Surely it wasnt re-signing Chandler

CBF

Maybe it was informing Kiko he was moving to OLB. Or Kiko telling them where he would be playing. :flirt: Edited by YoloinOhio