Moderator Nominations... Who would like to volunteer?

SDS

Can we vote on the nominees? Or at least make them sign a 'less is more' pledge? Some of the volunteers scare me.

Or just pick Levi, Jauronimo and millbank please. Or Chef Jim if we're going for pure entertainment value.

just now saw this. Those would be good choices.

As long as we can read the bans Mill imposes on Tom, that is

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've always wondered. Who tells Tom when he is an idiot?

I do, but got a warning point for it, lol

Can we vote on the nominees? Or at least make them sign a 'less is more' pledge? Some of the volunteers scare me.

Or just pick Levi, Jauronimo and millbank please. Or Chef Jim if we're going for pure entertainment value.

+1

real scary, + 2

I'd probably abuse the power by warning / banning everyone on the PPP for personal attacks.

the same rules should apply in all places.

With old mods gone new mods in, do our warning points go away?

I got one point for opening a thread in Off The Wall when the mod thought it should have been on the PPP.

Edited by BillsFan-4-Ever

FYI--Scott is looking for people who are interested, not for you to nominate someone else. We don't want pressure put on anyone to volunteer so please do not recommend someone here. If you'd like, send them a PM encouraging them to volunteer.

good, then i nominate Beerball. ... oh, wait.

jw

(you folks really have a thankless job. so let me use this opportunity to say, thanks).

;)

Edited by john wawrow

good, then i nominate Beerball. ... oh, wait.

jw

(you folks really have a thankless job. so let me use this opportunity to say, thanks).

;)

And this is why i can appreciate you good folks offering up your souls for the rest of us to just hang out and do what all we do.

A sincere 3 cheers for all who have tossed their hats into the fire. Willing to carry the Legend and beat the drum.

Eric

Edited by 3rdand12

Ok Ok but only if there are no longer any threads of numbskulls looking for advice.

Mrs. DC Tom...she must be a saint.

Either that or she plays a mean pinball.

Not to mention blind and hard of hearing.

Goddamit!!

Hopefully, whoever wins this contest gets a better deal on their monthly membership than me...quite frankly, I'm sick of charging $21.95 every month to an account on PayPal named "BuffaloBill'sJamaicaReliefEffort2014"

how'd you manage the discount? And get auto pay?

I have to call Beerball every month with my credit card #.