Moderator Nominations... Who would like to volunteer?

SDS

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would welcome Tom's reign of terror moderation. Tom considers me his intellectual peer. We go tit for tat, we jibber jab, and jabber jaw; he wins some, I win some, but at the end of the day there's a mutual respect.

you think that. He probably doesn't give you that much respect.

:lol: Like I consider anyone an intellectual peer.

I already moderate the boards. When you're an idiot, I let you know.

see

I'm quite certain Jauronimo's world is crashing down as we speak.

It's a curse, really. I'm so highly regarded and respected, that when people have their hopes dashed...

Okay, seriously...enough of this silliness, though it's been fun. But it's time to return the thread to its original purpose.

I want to take the moderators job that deletes every thing I post on this thread.

Are you sure you didn't just misplace them? I did that with my keys the other day and I ranted and raved at my kids only to discover that I left my keys in my jacket pocket.

Have you checked your jacket pocket?

It's a curse, really. I'm so highly regarded and respected, that when people have their hopes dashed...

Okay, seriously...enough of this silliness, though it's been fun. But it's time to return the thread to its original purpose.

A nice example of thread moderation and oversight. I would support your candidacy should you decide to throw your hat in the ring.

it is possible I mistakenly posted on the Modern Bride forum I frequent.

:lol: that was damn funny!

Is there some type of reentry program to get former mods acclimated to civilian board life again? I'm sure the transition could be difficult for some.

No, we just have to go through the withdrawal in broken isolation.