Ellen Page Comes Out As Lesbian

boyst

1. I actually find Ellen DeGeneris to be attractive. I think her eyes and smile are stunning. Not kidding.

2. After Hank Jr. coming out, all of these other public outings are more boring than a Senior PGA event.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1. I actually find Ellen DeGeneris to be attractive. I think her eyes and smile are stunning. Not kidding.

2. After Hank Jr. coming out, all of these other public outings are more boring than a Senior PGA event.

When did Bocephus come out?

Anne Heche is somebody I never heard of until she "came out" and was Ellen's partner..........Then I guess she went back in. She's said all of her other relationships were with men. And, she's been married twice since Ellen.

I actually didn't find her attractive during her Ellen time. I don't like super short hair. When she grew it out, she did look very good.

I knew who Anne Heche was. Very cute face.

Anne is not with Ellen anymore?

Anne is not gay anymore?

Damn it's hard to keep up with this sh

I almost threw up in my coffe. Ellen has pretty eyes and a cute face. BUT ATTRACTIVE?????

Who the hell is hank jr? Sorry. I kind of hate the celebrity world, probably cuz my wife is addicted to it.

Because if you're a closeted gay, you can be discriminated against*. But if you come out, you're protected.

*Mostly, "discrimination" in this case means "being assumed heterosexual."

What's wrong with that? Lol

I'd like to announce to everyone here that I'm a hetero.

Anybody care? Oh, and I was in some Super 8mm movies when I was a kid.

I dont really care. But I like your style.

+1. I'm heterosexual everyone.

The gayest thing I've ever done was take off all my clothes and run around naked in a park in los angeles. Oh yeah forgot to mention, I was super duper drunk. The only reason I know this is because my brother told me I did this.

is that what you think gay people do????

The gayest thing I've ever done was take off all my clothes and run around naked in a park in los angeles. Oh yeah forgot to mention, I was super duper drunk. The only reason I know this is because my brother told me I did this.

I'd like to announce to everyone here that I'm a hetero.

Anybody care? Oh, and I was in some Super 8mm movies when I was a kid.

Any of 'em do half a billion $$ in box office?

Juno - $231,411,584

X-Men Last Stand - $459,359,555

Inception - $825,532,764

Somebody must think Ms. Page can act. She currently commands a salary of $3M per movie. Not Johnny Depp territory, but not exactly peanuts either.

I agree Ellen isn't attractive but she is a much bigger star than Ellen page. Anne heche though also came out years ago and is also very attractive. I just don't ever find it surprising when a performer comes out as gay. I think they are the group that has progressed furthest along the this isn't a big deal timeline that sports is just beginning.

Degeneres is a bigger star, but Page is a better actor.