Ellen Page Comes Out As Lesbian

boyst

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

when 90% of the people reply "who cares" then these coming out parties will end.

Even Ted Nugent would be OK if his son said he was gay.

Then he'd say - This is your rifle and this is your gun, now let's go kill something.

90% of the people already reply 'who cares'.

But 'who cares' doesn't attract eyeballs/generate mouse clicks, nor does it give little-known actresses a few days on the front page, so that's why this nonsense continues.

But 'who cares' doesn't attract eyeballs/generate mouse clicks, nor does it give little-known actresses a few days on the front page, so that's why this nonsense continues.

Just this week a noose was placed around the neck of a statue of James Meredith on the Ole Miss campus. A symbol of the confederacy was also placed on the statue.

Just this week the Arizona legislature passed a bill that will allow business owners to refuse service to gay and lesbian (I would suppose that this would also allow them to refuse service to someone wearing a turban etc.) customers as long as they can site religious beliefs as the cause of the refusal.

These examples deserve to be publicized.

Little know to you maybe.

As I said ..... it continues because it BOTHERS people. when you understand that it will end

Exactly!

Just this week a noose was placed around the neck of a statue of James Meredith on the Ole Miss campus. A symbol of the confederacy was also placed on the statue.

Just this week the Arizona legislature passed a bill that will allow business owners to refuse service to gay and lesbian (I would suppose that this would also allow them to refuse service to someone wearing a turban etc.) customers as long as they can site religious beliefs as the cause of the refusal.

These examples deserve to be publicized.