Darren Sharper charged with drugging, raping two women

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Accusations have come from 3 separate women in two different states. word on the streets he is that while beloved by fans, he was a bit of a creep by night even before this broke.

He surrounds himself with some real d bags (at least he did in NOLA). One guy in particular that I do not know personally but a lot of my friends do and he has a terrible reputation.

Anyone else see this?

http://profootballta...women/#comments

CBF

Saw this earlier today...Really shocked me, though I guess it shouldn't have...He was on NFL Network almost daily...They seemed to be pushing him pretty hard...

Sounds like some real dirt-bag stuff if it's true...And I was less than impressed with his takes...so...No big loss... B-)

well another black eye for Goodell and all he stands for ... cronies/perps/felons/youngsters : (

The proof has not been judged yet , but the NFL and its surroundings are getting uglier each year

Goodell stands for drugging and raping women?

cronies, perps, felons.......youngsters??

"the proof has not been judged yet"?

This post is a mess.

Goodell stands for drugging and raping women?

cronies, perps, felons.......youngsters??

"the proof has not been judged yet"?

This post is a mess.

God damn youngsters are ruining the game. We need more grandparents in the secondary.

What can I say? I'm a fan of your work.

You are generous as you are witty : )

God damn youngsters are ruining the game. We need more grandparents in the secondary.

Damned Whippersnappers !

If they had a good caning now and again they would think twice !

Thanks Tom .