Beast Mode

bmur66

he looked exactly as I remembered him here in Buffalo last night. Dancing behind the line and losing 2-3 yards every other carry. Sorry people, Marshawn is just a passenger on the seattle superbowl bus. I am so tired of all the whiney threads about how we lost this chump, when in reality, we've had the distinct pleasure of watching Fred Jackson the last several years. Holy son of a motherless goat how can people not just move on already.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great D, Their o line is pretty dam good too. For a short guy having a line that holds the pocket up and a top running game.... You really could plug a lot of QBs in there and have success.

I firmly believe EJ Manuel would have done just as well in that game last night.

Wilson was making excellent throws in tight windows to move the chains. I am yet to see that from Bills QB in a long time since Flutie was throwing the football. Let us give credit where it is due. Our O-Line would look formidable, if our QBs can make plays.

Bottom line Lynch hated Buffalo (the City and area) and wanted out of it and the organization. So lamenting over his loss is moot. Hell even TJax who sucks hated it here and bashed us this last week or so. Its going to take a lot to change the perception of Buffalo to players. And we can't keep handing out 100 mill contracts to lure halfway decent players here or keep our own.

He did??

Great D, Their o line is pretty dam good too. For a short guy having a line that holds the pocket up and a top running game.... You really could plug a lot of QBs in there and have success.

I firmly believe EJ Manuel would have done just as well in that game last night.

No it's not. It's pretty bad.

If Seattle went to trade Lynch now I'll bet he wouldnt fetch more than a 2nd rounder. (Unless Indy was still looking for a runner. Those dopes astound me)

He was significantly outplayed by the seattle backup runner in the bowl and I think you'll see him platooning a lot more next year.

Hard to not wonder what that game would have been like if Denver wasn't stupid enough to lose Dumervil and if Von Miller was playing. Even without those two pro bowlers Denver shut down Russel and Lynch pretty well.

He did??

it seemed he was rather unhappy - being so far from home, reports of police harassing him (or atleast feeling like they were), the Home Owners Association incident with his dogs, and a few other little odds and ends gave me the impression he didnt love being here.

Did Marshawn play in the Superbowl? All I saw was RW ( no not the old buffalo bills owner ) run for first downs and throw tight spirals in tight pockets.

Screw Lynch. he is average at best and hyped by the media cuz the Seahawks are this years Darlings.

Did Marshawn play in the Superbowl? All I saw was RW ( no not the old buffalo bills owner ) run for first downs and throw tight spirals in tight pockets.

Screw Lynch. he is average at best and hyped by the media cuz the Seahawks are this years Darlings.

He did very little. From what I watched, he had 1 good run

he was more Least Mode than Beast Mode

15 carries for 39 yards? Yowza

He did very little. From what I watched, he had 1 good run

he was more Least Mode than Beast Mode

15 carries for 39 yards? Yowza

True, he did very little in the SB. But he did manage one TD.

Maybe Denver decided they were all-in to shut down Lynch and force Seattle to beat them in other ways, I don't know. But if so, those ways proved to be plentiful.

In any event, if you look at the season as a whole, he had 1257 yards. Which is 300+ more than Spiller and Jackson. At the end of the day, not a bad seasons work.

To me the SB came down to the #1 offense against the #1 defense. The #1 defense took it hands down. Lynch and the offense didn't do much, but they didn't really have to either.

Maybe Denver decided they were all-in to shut down Lynch and force Seattle to beat them in other ways, I don't know. But if so, those ways proved to be plentiful.

In any event, if you look at the season as a whole, he had 1257 yards. Which is 300+ more than Spiller and Jackson. At the end of the day, not a bad seasons work.

To me the SB came down to the #1 offense against the #1 defense. The #1 defense took it hands down. Lynch and the offense didn't do much, but they didn't really have to either.

it also comes down to the balanced attack throughout the season.

If both are good and you find an opponent that concentrates on 1, then use the other. Statistically Seattle was never a big passing team. In the 49ers game the O like looked bad in pass protection.

Edited by BillsFan-4-Ever

he also sat down pretty early in the game didnt he?

Spiller had little to do with Lynch getting traded.

However, Lynch had everything to do with Spiller getting drafted.

From the moment Nix became GM and with the felony gun charge as his second strike in Buffalo already in the books, Lynch's days were numbered. He was simply not a Nix-type of player and Buddy wasn't gonna wait around for a third strike. Buddy and Co. were damned surprised Spiller was there at 9 and that was pretty much all she wrote. Especially after Lynch got hurt early on that year. He would have been traded sooner if he hadn't been nicked up.

GO BILLS!!!

Edited by K-9

There was an LA Times article this weekend where Carroll said he tried to get Lynch as soon as he took the job, and that the 'Hawks contacted the Bills 5 times (!) before the Bills relented. With that much interest in him you'd think the Bills would have gotten more for him.

Every time they called Buffalo they gave the same offer and never compromised. After week 5 the bills caved. I heard this from Pete Carrol on Sirius NFL radio. To be fair to the bills, didn't Lynch get drunk, hit a woman with his car, leave her for dead, then try to cover it up. I appologize if I have missed up the facts about Lnych's crime.