EJ knee surgery, Tim Graham questions, draft QB?

um no. Open heart surgery, torn acl repair, and quick scope to clean out some scar tissue are not the same surgery no matter how you try to stitch your puns into this.

EJ has all that scar tissue from all those major surgeries he's had. Right.

• Replies 677
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

"Heals"...

Also, you weren't ripped for suggesting he have surgery. You were ripped for suggesting he have surgery while having no idea what was wrong with his knee, and no medical background to buttress such a reccommendation..

Wow you just took him to tasker!

no offense but your knees aren't as important as a professional QBs knees in the NFL. His doctors are better and his treatment is better. Now to your claim to "no clean ups for scar tissue". That goes along with the other part about your knee not being as important as his. If there's even the slightest little bit of scarring in his knees, you better believe that his Billion dollar company will have it cleaned up so there aren't any future issues. He had multiple issues with his knees this year, there's scar tissue. Believe it.

Are you saying Kellyto83 isn't a millionaire with the best of doctors and his knee isn't as important to people?

Torn meniscus.

Well it will be interesting then. Since it is the offseason it won't much matter but the recovery time based on how they decided to perform the surgery will vary. If they removed it completely he will be back on his feet in no time if they tried to repair it he is looking at a couple of weeks of recovery.

Full interview: http://blogs.canoe.ca/krykslants/nfl/breaking-transcript-of-ej-manuel-interview-thursday-afternoon/

What would be your reaction if they draft a quarterback in the first round? (Graham)

“I don’t know. We’ll have to see if that happens. You guys think they should?”

(Graham): “I do.”

“OK.”

(Graham): “… But that’s the most important position.”

“Appreciate it. Thank you.”

#awkward

What a douche I don't blame ej for ending the interview then.

Some surgeries are more equal than others.

GO BILLS!!!

I agree... Any inside scoop on what exactly t was? Was it a simple clean up as ej said or something to be concerned with?

To be fair, Skurski brought it up, Graham ran with it and took it to uncomfortable levels.

You're being kind by saying "uncomfortable." This is the kind of crap that makes me glad Graham took his ball and went home.

To be fair, Skurski brought it up, Graham ran with it and took it to uncomfortable levels.

EJs gotta be a little more media savvy there and not ask the question to open the door in the first place. I am sure he just learned a valuable lesson about not asking questions you might not like the answer to in a public forum.

but man did graham ever run through that door.

He is Joe Namath without the passing talent

Tim Graham is Skip Bayless without a TV show.

EJs gotta be a little more media savvy there and not ask the question to open the door in the first place. I am sure he just learned a valuable lesson about not asking questions you might not like the answer to in a public forum.

I actually don't mind him asking Graham that hack that question, because Graham that hack was obviously being confrontational for his own purposes, not for any journalistic reason. WTF is EJ supposed to say? "I don't think I deserve the job?" "They should bring in competition?"

"Heals"...

Also, you weren't ripped for suggesting he have surgery. You were ripped for suggesting he have surgery while having no idea what was wrong with his knee, and no medical background to buttress such a recommendation.

Uh no try again

It was clear there was an issue and rather then wait and hope it heals why not have surgery now rather then later if it acts up again

Don't need to be a Dr to understand that...called common sense. And yes I've had surgeries

No wonder he ended the interview early. Where do these never-done-anything-athletic reporters get off being so negative to the face of a pro athlete? It is flat out disrespectful and arrogant.

They could have phrased questions like: "are you concerned about rehab time with your surgery?", "are you planning to work with your wide receivers this offseason?"

I completely disagree. I think he was sensing the flabby out-of-shape, low-GPA media guy was "calling him out". This is SO ridiculous. Why do reporters have to be so disrespectful? There is no need at all to "go there".

EJ Manuel is an intelligent, hard-working young man. Will he be a great QB? I don't know for sure, but I think he is working hard to be one, so (to me) it is more than ridiculous for these reporters to "grill" him like that.