EJ knee surgery, Tim Graham questions, draft QB?

• Replies 677
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I was ripped after the season for suggesting he should have knee surgery rather then just hope it heels on its own

im glad he had it as im not a fan of hoping something happens

Edited by Max997

As a guy who has had several knee surgeries of varying degrees (last one was Dec 26th) this is very troubling. He shouldn't need this that soon and there are no 'clean ups for scar tissue' unless you have had major work which he hasn't. I am starting to think this kid is very breakable and those knees aren't going to do so well in the NFL.

I was ripped after the season for suggesting he should have knee surgery rather then just hope it heels on its own

im glad he had it as im not a fan of hoping something happens

"Heals"...

Also, you weren't ripped for suggesting he have surgery. You were ripped for suggesting he have surgery while having no idea what was wrong with his knee, and no medical background to buttress such a recommendation.

Edited by TakeYouToTasker

As a guy who has had several knee surgeries of varying degrees (last one was Dec 26th) this is very troubling. He shouldn't need this that soon and there are no 'clean ups for scar tissue' unless you have had major work which he hasn't. I am starting to think this kid is very breakable and those knees aren't going to do so well in the NFL.

True story

no offense but your knees aren't as important as a professional QBs knees in the NFL. His doctors are better and his treatment is better. Now to your claim to "no clean ups for scar tissue". That goes along with the other part about your knee not being as important as his. If there's even the slightest little bit of scarring in his knees, you better believe that his Billion dollar company will have it cleaned up so there aren't any future issues. He had multiple issues with his knees this year, there's scar tissue. Believe it.