Poll: Pettine or Marrone

Unrealistic yet serious question Bills fans are contemplating  

169 members have voted

1. 1. Who would you rather have as head coach of the Buffalo Bills?

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kind of an apples to oranges type of thing. Marrone has HC experience, yet not at the professional level, and Pettine has DC experience at the NFL level and that's all. If he was a HC at any level after HS I would be able to say one or the other but at this point, Marrone has the overall experience (though only at the college level and 1 year in the pros) where Pettine has only been a DC or lower.

Not enough on either of them at the position of question to answer 100%.

I voted Marrone. Pettine is clearly a great DC. He might be a good HC, we don't know. Being a coordinator takes a great football mind. Being a head coach is not only that, but also dealing with personality, and dealing with the team as a whole. Some men are great coordinators, but now HC. Not saying Pettine is or isn't that, we just don't know.

To any of the 29 people who voted for Pettine, serious question that I asked in another thread of the same subject... what do you see in him that makes you think he would be a better HC than Marrone, that the rest of teams in the NFL who had HC openings last year and this year did not see? Wth am I missing.... cuz right now this fan base (or 29 of them) are the only fans who want him. Certainly the Browns fans do not and are being pretty vocal about it.

Edited by YoloinOhio