The Affordable Care Act II - Because Mr. Obama Loves You All

384890-185x139.jpg

This quite the headline..............shouldn't the story be about citizens needing relief....................not democrats ?

Democrats seek relief from health law penalties

WASHINGTON (AP) — The official sign-up season for President Barack Obama's health care law may be over, but leading congressional Democrats say millions of Americans facing new tax penalties deserve a second chance.

Three senior House members told The Associated Press that they plan to strongly urge the administration to grant a special sign-up opportunity for uninsured taxpayers who will be facing fines under the law for the first time this year.

http://hosted2.ap.org/APDEFAULT/3d281c11a96b4ad082fe88aa0db04305/Article_2015-02-16-US--Health%20Overhaul-Penalties/id-b1c64dfc3f7946adba5dcd09c2ec5ff4

Covered California Sends Out Nearly 100,000 Tax Forms Containing Errors, Others Deal With Missing Forms

http://sanfrancisco.cbslocal.com/2015/02/13/covered-california-1095-a-tax-forms-errors-missing-forms-health-insurance/

After completely screwing up every single aspect of ACA, from passage to roll out, you would *think* at some point someone would get something done properly, even by error.

And you would be wrong.

BREAKING: Obama administration: 800,000 using http://HealthCare.gov got erroneous tax info; should delay filing..

He wouldn’t lie about something as important as health insurance............................................. Oh wait...

groucho.jpg?w=190&h=190&crop=1

"I’m glad healthcare.gov is working ... 10.3 million people have been able to sign up. We had a bumpy roll-out, the web site wasn’t working. It’s working flawlessly now. If you don’t have health insurance, and a lot of folks don’t, particularly young men tend to think that they are indestructible, but for an average of about 82 bucks a month, you can get high quality healthcare coverage." - President Barack Obama , December 2014

.........With apologies to Julius.................

There's no getting around it. You'll pay a lot more under #Obamacare , from CNN Money:

http://money.cnn.com/2015/02/12/news/economy/obamacare-costs/index.html?sr=twmoney0212obamacarecosts901aVODtop

B9pdHLVIIAEMOdQ.jpg

From the same article:

To be sure, having Obamacare coverage is often better than being uninsured, especially if you rack up big bills through a major illness or accident.

Obamacare also offers cost-sharing subsidies for low-income Americans, which reduces their deductibles and co-pays. Health reform also mandated that insurers fully cover a range of preventative services, such as an annual wellness exam and various screenings, for free.

From the same article:

To be sure, having Obamacare coverage is often better than being uninsured, especially if you rack up big bills through a major illness or accident.

Obamacare also offers cost-sharing subsidies for low-income Americans, which reduces their deductibles and co-pays. Health reform also mandated that insurers fully cover a range of preventative services, such as an annual wellness exam and various screenings, for free.

For free? So these services are being done by doctors out of the kindness of their heart? How about "at no cost to the patient"? You libs have no clue about cash flow do you?

After completely screwing up every single aspect of ACA, from passage to roll out, you would *think* at some point someone would get something done properly, even by error.

And you would be wrong.

BREAKING: Obama administration: 800,000 using http://HealthCare.gov got erroneous tax info; should delay filing..

Don't worry..........as you can see by their "clear as crystal" release.......everything will be cleared up for those 800,000 forms in no time.

B-TF6dgIQAArskn.png

Thank goodness all of those responsible graduated from a good college.....................lol

Projection warning: Just when you thought Obama couldn’t display less self-awareness…

At today's DNC meeting, the least self-aware president ever let loose with a line that probably escaped many in the Obama-friendly audience for obvious reasons:

on GOP: "They’re trying to bamboozle folks"

Remember when the GOP said I could keep my doctor? ............................................Me neither..

likeyourplan.jpg?w=190&h=190&crop=1

OK, true story from today.....

A friend of mine is unemployed and he has a crappy health insurance policy. His wife and kids are under a separate policy. He wants to buy 1 policy for all of them as he's starting a new job in a small company that does not offer insurance. He called healthcare.gov today and after a few phone calls he was told that he cannot buy insurance through healthcare.gov as the enrollment period for 2015 has lapsed. Really? the Obamacare folks are not allowing him to buy a policy? This is what he was told on more than 1 phone call today.

OK, true story from today.....

A friend of mine is unemployed and he has a crappy health insurance policy. His wife and kids are under a separate policy. He wants to buy 1 policy for all of them as he's starting a new job in a small company that does not offer insurance. He called healthcare.gov today and after a few phone calls he was told that he cannot buy insurance through healthcare.gov as the enrollment period for 2015 has lapsed. Really? the Obamacare folks are not allowing him to buy a policy? This is what he was told on more than 1 phone call today.

Yes. Open enrollment ended, I think, Jan. 15th.

There's no getting around it. You'll pay a lot more under #Obamacare , from CNN Money:

http://money.cnn.com/2015/02/12/news/economy/obamacare-costs/index.html?sr=twmoney0212obamacarecosts901aVODtop

B9pdHLVIIAEMOdQ.jpg

That chart is only valid with the total premium being paid for the policy, including what your employer pats in full. My ACA maine health option plan deductible is much higher, but my premium, unsubsidized, is much lower.

It's difficult to do apples 4 apples between employer based versus individual plans.

So we created this gigantic program to provide "access to affordable coverage" to everyone only to limit enrollment to a short window at the beginning of each year?

Not a short window. You get 3 months. That's more than enough time. If they made it longer, people would buy it only when they get sick.