The Affordable Care Act II - Because Mr. Obama Loves You All

Women paying more is not an inequity. Women consume more health care, which is a commodity, so they are charged more.

Idiot.

lest we forget the women use more sick days and time away from work, as well. Dealing with their own issues and the kids. The men aren't given this option.

I agree...the USA HC system is broken...the ACA is a duct tape and spit solution to use the existing structure to cover everyone and delete the inequities such as women paying more

Good news...now they can all self-identify as male and pay less. Problem solved.

lest we forget the women use more sick days and time away from work, as well. Dealing with their own issues and the kids. The men aren't given this option.

Maybe they should genetically test you and your kids to determine what you are predisposed to contract....then bill accordingly

Women paying more is not an inequity. Women consume more health care, which is a commodity, so they are charged more.

Idiot.

see above

Please learn how insurance works

Edited by baskin

Maybe they should genetically test you and your kids to determine what you are predisposed to contract....then bill accordingly

see above

Oh, please explain to us how insurance works.

This ought to be good...

see above

at least 2 STDs. Bi polar. Cancer. Crohns. Baldness. Large teeth. Flat feet.

Thank god I have no kids, eh?

Republicans have reached a gut check moment: After spending more than six years vowing to fix the flagging patient that is Obamacare, it’s the GOP’s own repeal effort that’s on life support.

Undoing the health care law despised by conservatives seemed to be a straightforward proposition for the party after it won the White House and retained control of both chambers of Congress. Instead, Republicans are sniping over how much of the law to scrap, what to replace it with and when. At this moment, it's far from a sure thing any plan could get through Congress.

http://www.politico.com/story/2017/02/obamacare-repeal-replace-republicans-235020

Blow to Obamacare Mandate: IRS Won't Reject Tax Returns That Don't Answer Health Insurance Question...

I went to get my taxes done last night (yes....on Valentines Day.. :lol: )

The accountant I went to (for the past 18 years) spent fifteen minutes ranting about its shouldn't be her business to collect this data for the government.

By the by, my son did have to pay a penalty tax for his 5 months without healthcare..... (no health issues)

Blow to Obamacare Mandate: IRS Won't Reject Tax Returns That Don't Answer Health Insurance Question...

I went to get my taxes done last night (yes....on Valentines Day.. :lol: )

The accountant I went to (for the past 18 years) spent fifteen minutes ranting about its shouldn't be her business to collect this data for the government.

By the by, my son did have to pay a penalty tax for his 5 months without healthcare..... (no health issues)

But but it's the law. The executive branch has to enforce it